FW/UD blood/vampyre BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Sunutsu, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

putrid creeper seems out of place. Another bloodworm would be better in theme. Bleed is my most expensive bg with 2 bloodguards, korona and a Mysian Lamia (with Tempest Crown).

3. Sunutsu

I was lucky and got a leg coragh from a extended pack so I might be able to trade him for a korona. Problem with bloodguard and Mysian is that its nearly impossible to get them since there are never any on poxbox and the only way for me to get them is if i get really lucky with a pack or if I pay another player for it, which I will never do. I guess ill try to get another bloodworm. I am still taking suggestions!

4. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

I agree about a second bloodworm. Finding room for a second crest would be a good idea as well. Anyone who has played against this type of deck more than once or twice is going to know to kill the crest first if at all possible so you'll want a second one while the first is on cd or left behind after a skirmish. Griefbearer fountain is a good relic and a possibly alternative to the banner; you'll lose the 5hp on the fw champs but get the +1 damage on everything that's undead or demon.

5. Sunutsu

Thank you so much I thought noone else was going to respond. Heres my updated bg and fyi coragh is in there until i get a hekatian bloodguard or korona. I am waiting currently until after the revamp to see if it would be worth trading him for korona.

6. mahesar

7. Sunutsu

Thanks for that. I heard bloodbinder count isn't very good and that you should avoid adding him to your BG because he is to squishy and won't be that amazing unless you use repurpose with him.

8. mahesar

He is a little squishy yes. I keep him around for the utility of casting dead zone voodoo, ignorance, a mobile dmz (useful if you run blood banshee) and alt damage (electric). The snowballing potential from fury is ok but he is too squishy to depend on it. He's there until I get something better for the slot, like a second lamia.

9. Sunutsu

Should i get lamia or just keep o n saving up for korona and bloodguard? I am still somewhat unsure if i should trade coragh for her now because i have a feeling they are all going to ge nerfed after the revamp.

10. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

No one knows what is going to happen after revamp.
    As for bg:

2x seeker
    timmy
    whisperghast
    vampyre

2x echoes
    bazaar
    retri
    maso
    fw banner
    orb
    tinderbox

don't use bloodworms and crests

11. Sunutsu

Cool thanks ill look into getting those off of PB. What is wrong with bloodworms and crests if you dont mind me asking? If possible it would be nice to put a sentence after each champion where you state what role they play in the blood bg because I am a huge noob and am not sure what roles many non 1 range melee champs will play in my bg.
    Also it would be nice to list possible reasons as to why i should remove/add certain runes because you are telling me to add certain runes the other guy said to add and I don't know which is better.
    Updated! http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cwdCaoCfZCpLCoOCfNCg=CuAch5s6Zs4@s2lSns86sAsDs5aR3or2ieNe2K
    I am keeping bloodworm for now since ive gotten several people in game and on the forum telling me hes pretty good.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  12. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Worm is ok in creeps and ST vamps, but in UD vamps he is worse than arbiter and stuff as beater and worse than demonvein and stuff as meat.
    Maso is going to serve you better than crest in vast majority of cases.
    Timmy is range that you need (actually if you don't have lamia you may also include goblin archers or gloomy if you feel risky), and is amazing in any bg. If you run fleshgrinder you can also utilize corpses.
    Whisperghast is self-explanatory support.
    Echoes are absolutely auto, since your champs can heal back or phaseshift, and seeker even has fascinate.
    You need every single hp on vamps, that's why FW banner.
    Orb and box are flexible defensive-offensive utility.