FW/UD Stitched Post-Revamp

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fattyy2k, Jun 29, 2014.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I figure to start a new string for post-revamp stitched.

So looking at the new stitched, I feel like they got REALLY good. However, I also think their skill-cap just shot through the roof. They have tons of good stuff in them, but you have to really know what you are doing in your BG when you pick upgrades. For example: Stitched first has the ability to create 2 of 3 stitched. Which does your BG need? For those with decon options, is your strategy stitched swarm? Things like this make me love the combos I am seeing. However I am very nervous about how difficult they are now to play. What do you guys think?

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

You're joking right? Stitched got butchered. Seeing as range got nerfed, and Stitched are mainly range...
    Also, their survivability went down, as did the usefulness of many of their units (take a look at the new Mesmer, dear me he got gutted).
    Not to mention that their is barely a chance in hell that you will see anyone include the Magearm or Merged in a bg. They were what got me to play the game in the first place, I even wrote a short story about their origins (it made people cry). Now... Now they make me cry.

3. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

after looking at them more and working with them, i agree they took nerfs to places that remove them from competative. but I have been wathcing other player (who are much better than me) and they have had decent success. but their lack of detection, spd 7, and the nerf of some of their innate durability really hurt

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

at least Tyrant is the only unit in the game with Improve Speed...

5. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Technically they are runnable, but they lost all coolness.
    Best you can do imo is to run 2x tyrant+2x seamstress+sarinda in db splits.

6. SireofSuns

Right, they can be run, but there's not really much of a choice when it comes to what to run (if you want to win with them in ranked). I'm sure it's possible to win other ways with them, it'll just be... Terribly hard.

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I started playing them today again...doing really well so far.... will keep experimenting with different runes and see.................. I think stitched need to be buffed , but on the chance they ignore us and don't. ill try to post what i find works >.<

SireofSuns likes this.
  8. SireofSuns

Good to know you were able to do well.
    Yeah... Stitched have problems, they always have. Like many others, they need some more love from the devs.

Good to know. It will probably be good if you make a new thread concerning it when you are able.