Gargoyle Sentinel

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by aseryen, Sep 27, 2016.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

This is going to be somewhat of a Sibling rune to Sentinel of Ailur

Sentinel of Ailur

IS/ST
    Nora cost 51

u1
    Physical Res rank 1/2/3

U2
    1.Soul of Ailur
    2.Font Blessing

Base Abilities
    Animate
    Immobile
    Planar Bound

Changes would be to add Calcify to U1 and give ResPhys R2/3 or remove r2 and grant a Gargoyle ability.

Gargoyle Sentinel: Heavily resembling a Griffin. The idea of Restrict Animate is to show that this unit is the protector of its domain. Structures and relics give the Gargoyles strength. As each Gargoyle falls the Cycles will change to further protect their power.

IS FF or IS/X
    Nora cost X

U1
    1.Roar of the Fallen
    2.Restrict Animation: Units may not activate Animate. While there are units with Animate under your control this unit gains Bold. If there is 1 or more units with Animate this unit has Protective, if there are 3 or more units with animate this unit gains Vanguard.
    3.One with Nora

U2
    1.Animated: when this unit comes out of statue form it becomes animated. It gains Flight, Magic beam, Complex Machine, Unequippable and Blitz for 4 turns. Once this ability has been procd this unit looses Statue Form.
    2.Void Shield

Base Abilities
    Attack: Physical
    Pounce
    Blood Bond
    Honorary Sigil
    Statue Form

Unsure of the stats, although I like the idea of using Animate in Gargoyles. Could lead itself to some different constructs that have dwarf driven. If Dwarves are added to the theme perhaps working Sepulcher of Kings into the theme will also be nice.