Getting around high def with semi/mirefolk bg

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Greysands22, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Some suggestions on what to toss in a bg to help get around tank 2x2 units? I've found my BG really struggles with things like myx broodlord and oakthumpers.

2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Fumes + Lava & Knockback is the traditional answer to any tough to kill champ. Otherwise just continually disable them or ignore them while going for other key targets.

3. Greysands22

Unstoppable on these big 2x2 kinda kills the whole fumes thing though that's why I asked if there was something I am missing.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

With the high damage values of semiaquatics, you should be able to focus fire them and kill them with reasonable effort.
    You can use tortun land cannons to help (they are not champions so colossal doesn't apply) or, if you want to tackle the problem directly, you can run swamp doombringers (doom) or elder murkwurms (judgement).
    But between with cecaelia, songmaster and deflects/diverts you can stall them while running your pirahnids towards the back of his formation to kill the important champions like sandsnipes and matriarchs.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

slick and buzz dreadwing potion will eff those 2x2 dumptrucks up. My other proposal is tome of arcanis + circadian enchantress cuz shes a wizard and people dont expect u to do that.:)

6. Greysands22

Thanks profhulk that's exactly what I was looking for m8. Cheers!

7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

If all else fails, there is Gloomwater to reduce (or raise) DEF to 1. Doesn't help against Tough and such but...