Getting started in underdephs

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by DukeofDunks, Jan 25, 2015.

1. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Are spiders still the go-to budget deck? I managed to get some lucky drops(extra sheoul mark/couple nefari messengers) to net me some runes on poxbox and i noticed that quite a few core runes in the deck run pretty high on the pricetag. (phase spiders, soul crawlers, arachnablades)

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Spiders are still excellent for cheap, yes, though you may want to consider Fire Amp, as it's not overly expensive either.

3. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

You have to get at least some exos in your bg. You would only need klzik which is free and x2 phase spiders. Haven't seen anyone use the void spider but since he's easier to get now. Either way klzik and bunch of rares-commons is good enough.

Minos are cheap but you would need x2 battlemage and portalwalker for good alt dmg... and spirits.

Fire Amp could be cheap but there are a lot of expensive things are there but it can be done as well.

Imps: expensive

Bok/Bleed expensive

Deep Elf- cheap

Demon - warrog, nefari guardian, servile brute etc. cheap

You can make a budget bg but you will have to ask around for one or wait for another answer for an ideal rare-common bg.

4. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

What you need i might have a few extras you can have

5. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Don't have anything to trade lawl. Gave all my runes 1.5 years ago and cameback a month ago. 30 exos and 13 legs (extended) so far.

6. Poxlife

Poxlife Member

I have some to Give you I'll say again