Gotta say

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Qucas, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm really enjoying Salaman atm. Tried them when they first got the new racial and didn't care for how the deck was focused around equips and relics. Then the Fire Salaman got changed and the new one came out and I tried them again. Lots of fun.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I really need to wander back over to Salaman for a bit. First I need to expresss my slag rage for a while though.

Glad that everyone seems to be appreciating the fire salaman!

Qucas likes this.
  3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Are slags really rage worthy? Haven't played against them in awhile.
    And yes, really like the new fire salaman.

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yes. Yes they are. They are kind of brokenly good atm, so I plan to play them exclusively until they get nerfed as further encouragement for them to be nerfed.

Anima26 and Qucas like this.
  5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I don't know about Slag being "brokenly good" but they've pretty much always been "brokenly annoying" at the very least.

I still haven't gotten the new Leg yet for Salaman, so I've been holding off playing them for a while, other than a few experimental forays but no serious play.

I do like the new Fire Salaman, but I'm still hoping for more/better Ranged options down the line. The good news is that sometimes I don't know which Salaman (other than the Ingenuity and other auto-includes of course) I really want, and not being certain is great to me.

Qucas likes this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Salaman are cool, if I didn't like Mirefolk so much i'd dive into that theme.

Also, nothing is more annoying than the interaction with Water + Ooze. That'll take like 10 seconds off your turn because of the lag.

Qucas and Ohmin like this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Nerf sLAGs

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It would be a lot nobler playing with a horrible theme to get it buffed.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Y u no help me get Lonx buffed.