griffin sigil deck

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by habbocraken, Nov 21, 2014.

1. habbocraken

habbocraken The King of Potatoes

2. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

You have too many champs in your deck

3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

First of all, for a Griffin Sigil deck you probably want to remove some of your non-griffons. 15-17 champs are ideal. I'll look more later as time permits.

4. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

5. Gaedel

This is a good battlegroup. Since all Griffins are Beasts, running Boost: Beast champions are powerful. The Houndmaster is a good unit as well as the Sarnghavian Herder. Running two of these should be enough. I prefer the Herder with Invigorate and Grant: Mobility. The Houndmaster is no slouch either with Drive and Summon: Beast (3) for extra free meat. These two champs aren't hard to acquire either if you don't have them yet. 2x of either one or 1x of each, whichever is your preference.

6. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I noticed the Griffin Rider has an honorary sigil but doesn't receive buffs. Is this intended or a bug? I'm pretty sure he used to get procs off of other sigils.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

We made it so the two older griffons would fit better in the themed deck.

8. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I get that. Does the honorary sigil do anything? I noticed it doesn't trigger the ability. Is it supposed to proc the sigil buff?

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, you get a self buff on a non sigil deploy but a splash buff when a sigil is deployed. So while it doesn't gain anything from its its own sigil, it helps there to be more splash buffs rather than individual buffs.

It was a way to put them in their theme without changing the champion and adjusting nora/abilities.

10. Gaedel

I miss themes....

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I LOVE THEMES

12. Gaedel

I love themes too, but I miss them. I look forward to them returning since you have returned.

13. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Than work on Trolls you shameless cactuarsarasxasdaKO