Halo 5

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Oct 29, 2015.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Bought an Xbox one about a month ago to get forza 6 (best racing game ever made, one of my top 5 all time games, at least as far as consoles go). Ended up preordering halo 5 and picked it up on Monday night . So far i love it! Only done about an hour of the campaign (second mission dragged on so I lost interest), but the multiplayer is to die for!

I can't wait to see the esports teams duke it out in Breakout..... The maps for that mode are sooooo sick. Warzone is one of the most interesting takes on multiplayer FPS I've ever seen, and I think that they did a great job. And I love the amount of customization.

Anyone else get this game? What are your thoughts?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm going to get an Xbox One for this game.

SaintKiwi and PurpleTop like this.
  3. PurpleTop

Worth it. Get smite too. It's pretty fun on the Xbox, and free

But yeah Xbox one is the best console ever made. There is so much potential with it, I love it

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

PS4

damn peasants

SaintKiwi and PurpleTop like this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

PC master race! this is the only halo:
    [​IMG]

Qucas, IMAGIRL and PurpleTop like this.
  6. PurpleTop

PC master race for sure, but I'm in the process of getting a new system, and there is nothing even close to forza on PC. But id be lying if I said I didn't love halo so I had to get an Xbox.

Why would anyone ever get playstation over Xbox tho? I seriously wanna know. No halo, no forza, no cross-platform integration, smaller playerbase... Heck the only thing playstation ever had going for them was free online, but they don't even have that anymore.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  7. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Smaller playerbase? Hasn't the PS4 outsold the Xboxone?

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I ordered my version on ps4 about a week ago. Shouldn't be too far away before it arrives :)

9. PurpleTop

They have a version for the ps4? That seems backwards......

And I actually dont know qucas. I guess it's possible

10. Nesveikas

Nesveikas Well-Known Member

Wow.... i cant believe this... A new Halo release i'm ACTUALLY OK WITH NOT BUYING.....
    No split-screen co-op in itself...+ only 3 of the 15 missions played as Chief? let alone how short the campaign apparently is and how bad the story is? And instead of working hard for that new armor skin or weapon skin you can just throw money at it? Back in the glory days you had to unlock the Bane Shift with skill and time. They should have named game Halo 5: Requisitions.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I didn't play the game, but I watched the cutscenes and I gotta say it's pretty whack. I was expecting a Master Chief fight or to play as Master Chief more.

Reminds me too much of Mass Effect.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  12. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

This. Just as most of the new games, Halo 5 is overrated.

IMAGIRL and Geressen like this.
  13. PurpleTop

Well then I guess it's a good thing I haven't played the other halo's because I'm having a great time with this one

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought the story was done after halo 3 but apparently his name is Mooster chief now... because ... he is being milked... like a cow, because cows give milk ... and say moo.

* Nailed it*

Leadrz likes this.
  15. PurpleTop

Surprising that the most integral character in a widely successful franchise is a central aspect in successive iterations of said franchise, isn't it?

EDIT: /

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015