Hatching Season Deck

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, Jul 10, 2014.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I kinda like the idea of hatching season and the little draksar :) but what kkind of bg uses them effectively? I usually play fw so sl is mostly foreign (i dabble with sand)

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

UD/SL flame charge bg
    You need a imp familiar to replicate and then fillers, mainly fire based ones, fire elementals, lavaflow devourers and nightmares are looking good, flame siphon champions to gen nora and sacrifice to get nora on the spot, A stealth, mobile harrasser is vital, if you want, also a ember wasp, but it may be too much.
    basically you stall genning nora and replicating your familiars while trying to hold with your other champions, then, depending on the map, you sneak to the enemy shrine or group yor enemy champions, cast hatching seasons x2, awaken brood, activate all your flame charges and you blow the shrine/all the enemy champions with another spell or something like that, you can use sacrifice to get nora for the bomb without skipping deploys, also, you can use flame siphon on a nefari siphon untill you deplete his hp and then doom and sacrifice to get more return.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Right, now, akakios and his heralds are too bad but they belong in such a bg.

4. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

If sonene comes up with a ff bg for them i woupd be interested. I just dont know much about them

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Remember that "Awaken brood" also awakes the myx pupaes so it would be a Myx/drakling bg

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I've lost to that BG like twice in my whole pox life. its so frustrating because you rarely see them and thought that the enemy was just gnn turtle. or an intentional rush. Its just frustrating..