Head of Osariuz

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Nastyhobo, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Nastyhobo

Nastyhobo The King of Potatoes

Whenever I play head of osarious from the Fires of Seoul training bg it literally never replicates no matter how long it's on the map.

I'm not sure if it's just in training grounds, because I'm positive I've seen it replicate in ranked before.

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Whenever I use it seems to take much longer than it should (by about 4-6 turns) to Propagate/Replicate. It's very easy to see that it takes longer than it should in comparison to Catharsis Bloom, which usually ends up making a nice big garden in its portion of the map.

3. SireofSuns

Though it did eventually replicate for me using that same bg in Training Grounds.

Nastyhobo likes this.
  4. Nastyhobo

im pretty sure ctharsis bloom is set to 6 turns instead of 8 but I could be wrong.

5. SireofSuns

You're right, actually.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Just tested, both are working correctly for the number of turns it is coded to: 6 for Head, 4 for Bloom.

(that said, it doesn't match the description...)

Head will be set to 6 turns.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    SireofSuns likes this.
  7. Sokolov

It's possible something is keeping the Head from spawning in certain situations, but I couldn't reproduce.

SireofSuns likes this.
  8. Sokolov

Note that Propagate: Self on both of these relics share the same code path so they will work the same way (other than currently having different # of turns).

SireofSuns likes this.
  9. SireofSuns

I didn't realize that Propagate: Self got buffed so much! Wow, that explains my Catharsis Bloom gardens.

10. Nastyhobo

Ok, I haven't been able to play for a while but the next time im on I will test it. I know that I have gone 3+ rounds without a head spawning, but I will test again and see about the circumstances

11. Sokolov

That would be helpful, thanks.

12. SireofSuns

Hmm, I just tried it in a Skirmish using Fires of Sheoul, it worked as it's supposed to (6 turns).

13. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

To avoid making another thread: A Head of Osariuz summoned via Chosen of Osariuz' ability into an enemy (IS) font doesn't make it neutral at the end of the turn. Not sure if it's because it's IS font, but the tooltip for that only says that you can't deploy relics into it, not that it can't be made neutral by relics.

14. SireofSuns

It's a summoned relic, so it won't contest anyway, just like summoned traps.

15. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

I see, my mistake.