Heavy hitters...or something with heavy DMG champs...I guess...

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MakarovJAC, Apr 7, 2014.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Champs: Bok Mistress x1, Deep Elf Priestess x2, Deep Elf Summoner x1, Demonic Wag x1, Hook Fiend x1, Imp Alchemist x1, Lower Beast of Sheoul x2, Nefari Griefbearer x2, Pit Dragon x2, Scorched Dwarf x2, Soulbleeder x2,

Spells: Baneshift x1, Brand of Brutality x1, Fading Recollections x1, Fiery Ambush x1, Maddening Echoes x2, Purefire x1, Sacrifice x2.

Other Stuff: Head of Osarius x1, Mark of Sheoul x1, Blade of the Snake x1, Demon Shield x1.

I wanted a high DMG bg, but I guess I'm still weak againt debuffs (because everyboy and their moms seems to have a lot), plus some AP gen. I don't even know what's a heavy hitter today since it looks like everybody (and their moms too) but us have a lot of things dealing >17 DMG.

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ditch blade of snake for mandate of sheoul..... ditch soulbleeders for soulthristers if you can afford.. if not... get demonveins... if not(keep the soulbleeders)... add sheoul demons somewhere in there... ditch 1 of the grief bearers 2 is overkill , i heavily dislike alchemist in bg style you running id kick it.... err ditch the mistress too.

Consider DEP maso since thats a budget bg rune and is good

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

not sure why but Soulthirsters are always a bad nora dump (if I'm up against UD I'm always happy because Soulthirster is so expensive yet ez to kill). debuffs lose against the massive number of champs that your BG can have. especially u get access for Imp.

you should get some more utility like: (this is budget btw)
    http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/cfVC3BC4@c60c7GC25ca-ch2ch4Ch0c5zCfXs4@S2HsOSAR3TrAr20eNE2K
    cheap, have summons, have lotsa alt dmg, cheap (not nora-wise, but Poxbox/$ wise).
    I hate the fact that people always go for Demonvein/Dragon with demon shield. Its too expensive Nora-wise.

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

youve probably never seen it in good hands... look at tiny using them in his new bg :)

the bg you posted is ok.. few flaws but if it works for you

5. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

replace dep in that bg imo, you have sommoners and mino sentry as supports and priestess can becon pretty much grim and thats it. You are better off with a second raider and flamecrusher.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  6. MakarovJAC

Do anyone of you knows how to deal with other faction unreasonable heavy hitters with like 2-3 defense powers and nora cost of <90?

EDIT: Please don't reply FR. It's Firking situational spell which fails whenever they play the next one out-of-six swizs knife champ.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  7. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

You need to be more specific. There are a lot of different defence abilities in the game. But I will add that UD is one of the best factions for dispel. If its buffed UD can debuff it.

8. MakarovJAC

I'll make a thread about it.