Help me with kf/fs split

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by samomo, Mar 16, 2014.

1. samomo

samomo New Member

How do I make a pyschic split deck? I remember someone making a build on the old poxnora forums but its gone and now I'm stumped. The only kf relevant cards to the whole pyschic theme seems to be dusk druid, nymph and occuli slag. Can anyone give me a sample deck of what a kf/fs psychic split should look like?

2. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Well, the two more popular ones are fs/fw and fs/ud. I have never heard of a kf split one.

3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Essentially, what you're looking at with FS/KF "psychic" decks is actually "wizards and fairies."

Making use of Shardseer Argol, Firk Savant, and similar things on the FS side of the split, and Epochal Sage, Conclave Warden, Chained Fairy, etc. on the KF side. It isn't wholly devoted to Psychic damage necessarily, but rather the class/race interactions that come from within each faction.

You can of course focus on psychic damage to an extent. There are plenty of sources of Psychic damage in KF other than those I mentioned (minus the Chained Fairy of course): You've got Nymph, Dryad, Garu Medium, Mage of Lament, and Occuli Slag that have Attack: Psychic as well. K'thir Doombringer has Psychic Amped, should that be an option.

On the Psychic damage side of things, FS has the best non-champion runes, though Tome of the Arcanis shouldn't be forgotten for Wizard support. On the Wizard side, KF has a lot of strong non-champion runes.

Choose based on what is most affordable and appealing to you, and you should be able to come out with something somewhat decent.