Help with my draksar deck~

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Daregamer, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

michael pietrzak likes this.
  2. darthsion18

darthsion18 New Member

Well there are a lot of holes in this bg to the point it's not really runnable but if you can plug them then it should be fine.
    #1. Only one sand generator or none at all
    #2. Not enough champs in there the min. is 15
    #3 If you're going to use the myx you may consider making this a sand bg and not a "draksar bg"
    #4 More draksar
    #5 Scratch out one of the sandstorms and you need to lessen the relics that you have
    #6 Bloodthirsty blade is a no go imo as well as draconic pulsar

This is what I run it's not the best option for them as of late but it works pretty well for me so far
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cogcpmcj...hHctbs3Ms6ws4isas3Ds6Us84s73s7us5jrPr2qe3we1O

Daregamer and michael pietrzak like this.
  3. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

Yeah, like Dathsion said, you're lacking champs. The current meta revolves around cheap efficient champs so you'll want to include some. Don't worry about legendaries, Basilisk Templar in my opinion is shoebox, Blackscale Centurion isn't essential by any means either.

You want to include champs such as draksar master, draksar doomslayer, draksar interrogator, draksar marauder (a fantastic unit, 2x is autoinclude as if you trigger violent your firebomb will add 1 additional damage per hit, sometimes you can boost his damage by about 5 from one firebomb!)

Another unit you might want to include if you can afford is Draksar High Priest, his sermon ability is great for boosting your draksar! Battlemaster units combined with Sermon is a fantastic boost!

Draksar Spellsword I've found to be a GREAT unit, get magic nova 1 and you can trigger it so as long as you hit one enemy, you can hit your own and violent will trigger on your own champs with magic nova! So it makes sense to use magic nova 1 and deal minimal damage to your own units whilst also boosting spellswords damage remarkably - don't worry about the damage as regen will sort it out.

Draksar archers are still an efficient unit even without violent so if you find yourself lacking range, with farshot they go a long way.

Serpentor paradigms, yeah, still a 2x auto due to spur in my opinion.

Draksar Shifter i've found to be my no.1 damage dealer, so cheap and so so good. Better than the original pit dragon! Sermon, battle master, war banner and the pit dragon form with a quicken (include 2x quicken in your bg - this can also combo with draconic benediction if you cast quicken first, I believe) and you'll almost always one round an enemy champ.

Even though The Doctor isn't a draksar, I find he works will, if you wanna include Draksar Marauders and Draksar Persecutors he can buff them with mutate - same goes for homicidal thug. His charged heal is invaluable for me, due to regen and SL bonus, charged heal can be used to make your champs very hard to kill!

Hope these tips help!

4. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  5. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

MY DRAKSAR DECK

[​IMG]

i need more power attack

Daregamer likes this.
  6. darthsion18

darthsion18 New Member

Needs more cowbell

7. darthsion18

darthsion18 New Member

That looks much better I would take out mimic though since they changed it and now it's no longer as good.

8. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

ow okay, i thought mimic was fine now but still thx ^^

9. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

I switched out Mimic for Taint, which i can use on The docter to make it Draksar and give it Give:Dragonic fore and has more regen
    i like the idea of that and going to try it out c:

10. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

hahah xD guess that deck works

11. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

i have found out that draksar constrictor is really good o-o

12. Centuros

Centuros Active Member