Hey Desert Owl!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rickyjpen, Mar 8, 2014.

1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't mind waiting by any means. I am just wondering is it possible this might take another 24 hours? Like I really don't mind I just don't want to log on every other hour excited that it might be on xP. And then realize oh wait nope still updating. I'm trying to figure out if this is a matter of hours or days. Understood if you aren't certain I'm not looking for a direct answer or anything. Most set-times aren't met perfectly and shouldn't be. But yea.... Just trying to figure out if I'll be waiting another day ahead of time xP

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Right now your guess is as good as ours. We are dealing with a bunch of curveballs. We will post on social media and on the forums in the announcement section when things are finally up, so go about your life and pop in every so often.

xRugolth likes this.
  3. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks for the quick response! 10 points to Senshu! :D

xRugolth likes this.
  4. sheik13

sheik13 The King of Potatoes

Are you guys doing all-nighters?! Seems that way.

5. Sesaine

Sesaine The King of Potatoes

But Pox is my life -10 points to sesaine

6. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

We have waited years for this. We can wait a few hours / days more . :)

RedScarlet likes this.
  7. Boss

Boss Member

Relax... Tighten your belt, have a shower, have sex with your LOVER, until you get tired then take a rest and sleep. Bec. when you woke up POXNORA will be LIVE!!! yeah baby!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  8. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

Or maybe not. They've essentially told us
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    when it comes to the eta, meaning it could be five seconds after I post this, could be 48 hours from now.

9. Senshu

I don't think that will be in the cards. Gedden and Cortices already did an all nighter waiting to receive the data that is now proving to have issues that need to be resolved.
    Yes! Great words of advise. Just replace "wife/gf" with "lover" don't want to leave anyone out. 84 Points to you.

Zenity and Boss like this.
  10. Boss

Boss Member

You just make my day so brighter!!!

11. Senshu

43 more points to actually changing it to lover.

xRugolth and Boss like this.
  12. Boss

Boss Member

now that's what you call conversation... 2 genius people connecting from other side of the Globe...
    enough! let's not spoil the awesomeness... :cool:

xRugolth likes this.