Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Due to Decondors recent poxbox price change of LE runes I decided to be a nice guy and trade the following rare runes for nothing more of a fair trade (No overbids).

LE Ctharia for 40 LE angels.
    Grimlic of K'thir for 16 LE angels
    UD,IS,KF Harbingers for 20 LE angels

Also LF Vallessa and Ryv offering 50k credits (A good top tier exo)

DoG's, you really need to open up you're own store because it's ridiculous how one guy with no care for the game has complete control of the market and prices...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    Mister Tuggles likes this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think the funny thing is, I still wouldn't trade a UD/IS/KF Harb for 20 Angels...

3. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

not complaining to much manged to trade in some of my LEG and Exo runes that will drop in value with release and trade out some nice limited runes ive been missing like the LE clairvoyance so im fairly happy for now :)

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

let me take a crack at this one

"Hey im Olaf, i took the store from decondor. I never play this game, but I enjoy the money that it brings because the company in control doesn't have a grip on the market whatsoever. I pretend to support DOG by increasing my prices every week and can't even give a better explanation than "people will buy more packs instead of using poxbox". I'm totally smart and am willing to sacrifice revenue so that people will buy packs, adore me plebs and simplistic minds.

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Wow, you are such a kind fellow.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Punctuation, get some.

7. IR0NHAMMER

life, get one ;)

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

good one

9. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

You simply can't cancel my post mod.

It's impossible that you didn't get it was sarcarsm.

So my question is again: Who the hell swithc this 3d from general discussion, bcuz it give a great input for a good discussion with devs too, to "rune trading"? At least it should be in offtopic....

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  10. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

All I have to say is that my SL useable rune collection is almost complete thanks to Poxbox lastest move to reprice everything and release a ton of OoS runes! I just did about 4m in trades that would have cost me twice that with sharks :)

11. Vote Kanye 2020

and in 2 weeks you could have done the exact same thing for nearly 2-3x less.

12. IR0NHAMMER

How do u figure this, surely with legendary runes becoming craftable at the expansion release then the only runes to still hold there value will be limited runes making them harder to squire and more of a collectors item

13. xezno

No way, I traded in almost 1-1 with many exotics for legendaries. I am very happy with the deal. However the disappearance of limiteds on Poxbox is where your focus of attack should be.

14. IR0NHAMMER

However on note to your original post yes I do think poxbox is massively underpricing runes like the LE angel but most of these runes are in the hands off sharks anyway

15. Vote Kanye 2020

Based on the fact that poxbox were not trading out like any LE runes, im guessing he meant he got some legendary runes, which are bound to drop in value dramatically.

16. Vote Kanye 2020

That was the main thing I was trying to get at. Firstly they were priced ridiculously, then all the LE's he had in stock magically disappeared. It's not healthy for one man to have complete control over LE pricing, and DoG need to implement their own economy or system to control this.

17. xezno

I can say for one of the first times, we are in agreement. Limiteds are a joke right now but a real solution that DoG can maintain is not going to be a simple fix. Poxbox mass disappearance of limiteds is a huge negative for the game and they really didnt have all that many available to begin with. @Senshu I know this thread was moved to rune trading but @h0spy brings up a real issue that does need to be addressed (though not in the most clear manner which is why it was moved here I assume).

18. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The primary subject of this thread was about trading runes which is why it was moved here. Any other discussions that arise as a result to not change that original purpose. With that said, one of the realities as the game lives on and people leave and new people play is that Limited runes will become more and more scarce. This is just the nature of the CCG aspect to Pox :)

Intweener and Pidpy like this.
  19. Vote Kanye 2020

Sigh... Do you guys not have sarcasm in America and if not do you wish for me to teach you? I mean do you really think that I was being serious when I was asking for 40 LE runes for 1. I may be a shark but im not Jaws :(

I can simply make the thread sarcasm free and just have a rant about how Decondor manipulating the value of LE's is not healthy for the game and how you need to introduce your own economy.

20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

But serious threads are no fun :(