Hidden runes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4NIK8, Jul 11, 2016.

1. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

1.png 2.png 3.png

So what are these? I recently got offered these in a trade, never seen or heard of them, they also don't show up on the checklist. I wonder what else is out there...

Are these things even allowed in ranked?

Discuss...

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

over the years there have been various misprinted cards that have become extremely valueable amongst collectors. Crested Fesh, Lich Knight, a weird Serkan variant and the unhorsed version of Korsien to name a few.

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Polymorph is the most widely distributed hidden rune, since it used to be a real rune and was discontinued. Destruction was encouraged by using it to craft Thorn Collection. @PhdNiceGuy has the most extensive collection of hidden runes that I'm aware of.

4. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I have a relic called "Hobbit Hole"

5. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

How do you get those in the first place?

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

...and some people are just kidding. I just made it up, but I still wish I had one.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Bragg and cory are in circulation and I heard about the phylactery relic too. Probably any rune you in existence (campaigns sometimes use something special) and the resurrected versions.

8. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Yeah I incorrectly got a crested fesh once but it was 'removed' from my collection by the powers that be.

I believe they have stated that they intend to remove any 'hidden' runes on a per basis. However, that may have changed I don't know.
    Honestly the people that have them should probably keep them on the downlow unless risk getting them 'removed'.

I've been offered some FW versions that being Corry and death harvest.
    Death harvest I believe was death harvester in spell format (before it was changed to a champion).