Hola Green-ola

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chemical22, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Chemical22

Chemical22 I need me some PIE!

By the way Greens, I just want to say you guys are doing a bang-up job.

The quality and user experience is light years from where it was when you took over - and I was one of its worst critics. You've done a massive amount of work in a relatively short time.

Just want you to know that it does not go unnoticed or appreciated by some of the vets here.

Well done and looking forward to things to come.

TheBulwark, DarkJello and Ozariig like this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sceptic here.

In 6 months theres new map layouts, new interface and now steam. (the revamp and all "balance" patches didn't increase balance nor made the game any more fun, au contraire).

I honestly keep wondering when people say "so much work in so little time". Nothing significantly has changed and people are somehow constantly singing their praises. This game is still in a horrendous state, it's been patched up but it's still terrible.

(note: before you start crying, yeah they could be better than SOE and they do their best. I'm just not convinced that what we have seen so far is somehow going to magically revive pox to proportions from 6 years back)

3. Magotitus

Magotitus New Member

^ What he said. I really like this game and all, but they're putting bandaids on bullet wounds and everyone is cheering. I want more. And i don't feel bad sayin it.

4. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

But Burn, you don't even play this game.

5. Chemical22

Chemical22 I need me some PIE!

Burn, I think you really underestimate what is involved in development. The core of this game has made significant leaps and bounds... there is a ton of under-the-hood improvements that pave the way for future game development. The UX is miles better than it was - that is the first step. I don't give praise lightly and I think it is deserved.

I never give the word "balance" any merit, because it is an impossibility and at the very best, subjective.

I also never cry.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    TheBulwark likes this.