How are Kanen?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fattyy2k, May 7, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Keep making BGs until you build one that benefits your playstyle, then post here for us to see ;)

2. futant

futant Well-Known Member

Vertical push in a way can replace a purge and an anti-equip. 55 nora gives you damage, cc, and removal of buffs equipment. I'd forgo the purge altogether as a cleansing emerald is cheaper, and the vertical purge can do some damage. The only negative is against super shield champs, but there isn't many of those around. I'd say you could drop all anti equip spells altogether, and just run 2 vertical pushes, and a cleansing emerald. You could even run a diamond mace to have a backup against equips.

Gnomes likes this.
  3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Yes, Vertical Push can be used in multiple ways, which is why I have one in my BG. I find it most useful to turn the tide of a font battle.

I prefer Reforge over Diamond Mace as it goes on cooldown instantly instead of staying on a champ until that champ is dead. The nora cost is the same, since there is a 10 nora refund when destorying an equip.

I feel having one vertical push, one reforge, one purge, and one cleansing emerald has more flexibility and less nora cost than having two vertical push, diamond mace, and cleansing emerald.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Kanen are good thanks. How are you?