How did this happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beasts for life, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/champion/290

This champ is way too efficent it has dual race of beast and dragon detection 2, evasive 2, camraderie, all for a silly price of 60 nora?

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

If you are able to reduce the nora cost of abilities on a champion to about 10-15 nora, you will find pretty cheap units. But it also means they do less. Leap 1 does tend to be taken a lot for a lot of champs currently because people like cheap.

3. Beasts for life

But why did it get camaraderie? It was already a efficient unit.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

For dragon and beast synergy. I think it is fine imo, evasive is pretty strong in sl though. Camaraderie currently isn't even that strong.

TheBulwark likes this.
  5. Beasts for life

Camaraderie is usually on expensive champs. The ability shouldn't be thrown around especially on a 60 Nora unit, which actually makes it 57 Nora.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

50¢ that it was to make me come back to pox

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

50$ says it didn't work

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

waitin for that fiddy boy

10. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Also other champs with camaraderie got 1 one race, not 2.

But there is other cheap camaraderie champions out there like gnarlwood patriarch

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I was considering trying out trees until I saw what they did to thirion... Launcher and dryad their main ranged options are also pretty badly put together. gnarlwood launcher is exremely overcosted because of his range and lumbering destroys him and Dryad's 2-4 range is terrible.

12. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Never said tree´s are good ;)

Just pointing out one other cheap unit with cam.

13. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

He does have a little less damage and threat range now if you take Boost/Camaraderie over Charge 3, hes pretty good but i dont think hes over powered at all. Hes very bland and passive really, just a meat tank with some useful support abilities (detection/camaraderie). I was wondering when the patch first hit if they would rework Skithmaw to be exclusive to the Beast theme and remove the race Dragon. Dragons dont really need him anyway, they got nora gen with Dragoleech so Camaraderie isnt all that needed even if it is still nice to have.

14. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

ITT: people massively overrating camaraderie

mw24 and Anima26 like this.