How the Heck Is a Fully Upgraded Grimlic ONLY 93 Nora?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

Piercing shot 3, furry hat, and domain arctic from breath of l'usara, setup is easy and give her hidden arctic too

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Well I assumed you meant her basic attack since grimlics damage is coming from his basic and he's pulling off high numbers

If we're are talking about things like that their are a ridiculous number of units that can pull off a single high damage attack in a round from range

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

45 nora that does you well until Seism a round later.

Champ based amp is safer but for a single power turn it's good.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

dont place your ice shard in front of your banner nub

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Jakei Elder is great, especially with above mentioned amp. Since we're just listing good ranged champs.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Grimlic is fine

Fentum and SPiEkY like this.
  7. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Yeah I've started getting in to the habit of covering my banner/collective (whichever I feel is most important in the game) so they don't get seism'd.

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Currently? Yes, Grim'thir is stronger, but that power spike comes from new deception rather than any factual strength.

Fix deception to stop illusion stacking and kill illusions on original's death and he'd be fine.

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

or just make that illusions cant drop relics, but they are not recognizable by the upgrades etc. so they are useful without the relic problem

Fentum and TeaNinja like this.
  10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The illusions are already pretty useful. You end up using 3ap to destroy an illusion and all that AP adds up.

Fentum and SPiEkY like this.
  11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

But now they are useful mostly cause they drop relics. I think that, also from a thematic point of view, you shouldnt know which is the real one.
    So i think a good balance would be having illusions that just take nora globes and bodyblock, without dropping relics, but instead they cannot be recognized from the original. @Sokolov @Senshu are there any plans in this direction?

12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Make killing illusions count toward battle leader imo

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You have a sick sense of humor.

Would be really hard to do, anyway. Would need to recode some stuff about how illusions work at a base level.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Honestly I dont have a problem with Illusions in the general sense. They do have a similar problem with Summons though in that when you have multiple sources that make multiple units it can ramp out of control incredibly fast. I had a game yesterday with either Karma or Gemma where they had 12 units out before I could deploy my 3rd champ.

15. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Make killing illusions proc sands of time imo

PhdNiceGuy and SPiEkY like this.
  16. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

This is the real change we need.

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Make killing illusions proc Sacrificial Power.

<.<

>.>

18. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

About time someone said it.. Besides that Grimlic really just needs something in replace with deception that's basically a teleport for him and illusions that won't die even after he uses it again.

19. themacca

if the illusions die just as they spawn they count as real units actually.

20. themacca

im pretty sure thats it yeah. Illusion of lies on hero units also causes them to explode leaving a globe.
    Cant remember the player but i saw someone abuse lava spawning in UD with grimlic deception to make 3 fat ass globes for an easy 30 something nora