How was 2017 for you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

doing nothing is not meditation. in fact, there's no such thing as doing nothing but that will probably extend into a tedious
    philosophical debate which I'm not particularly interested in. but yeah, doing nothing is not meditation. meditation is an activity that
    involves inducing a state of bliss through
    pure awareness of being in the present moment. it demands a constant effort to maintain such state, but that effort doesn't really feel like effort.

Dagda likes this.
  2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I personally think that staying busy leads to long life. Basically everything is use it or lose it. Muscles, brain etc. I’m definitely not ever going to be without a daily purpose of some kind. That’s how I feel right now at least. Maybe when I’m old I’ll be like “eff that I’m going fishing, ktnxbai”.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Kampel and Dagda like this.
  3. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

It was mostly a great year for me, one of the better ones in recent years. Until Octerber hit and things went down hill for awhile but doing better now and looking forward to 2018.

Dagda and Baskitkase like this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

*does nothing as alakhami goes on his rant*

Dagda and Vash Dragneel like this.
  5. Alakhami

what's up with these dagdalikes? :0

Dagda likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

He's just happy we're playing nice in Off-Topic.

Quick question, I believe I read it somewhere else and the personalities seem to match, you're Gutsa right? Why the change of account?

Dagda likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

he is Gutsa.
    pretty obviously.

Dagda likes this.
  8. Alakhami

same acc, diff name. been meaning to change it for a few years to be fair.

darklord48, MaruXV and Dagda like this.
  9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

2017 was pretty awesome for me. Got settled at my new job, finally was able to move out of my parent's place, got a girlfriend. All that good stuff.