I Come From The Water: A Guide to Mirefolk

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by doubtofbuddha, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

upload_2017-1-31_1-36-56.png
    Missing rune is Ctharia. When I was playing this BG I realized I had a lot of water gen and I was probably gonna remove Flood Generator.

Gnomes likes this.
  2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

quagmirrian over second multi hit guy?

ill say more later gtg for now.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I was testing him out to see how Vitalize does with all the 5 speed semis. I liked him, it just depends on what suits your playstyle more. If you want to go for a super aggressive early game Mirefolk run 2 Bloodfiends.

4. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

What would a current mirefolk deck look like? I like that there are a ton of long-range circadians, and i like the spreading water aspect! Looking for a long-range siege/turtle deck.

5. Tiefling

Tiefling Member

awesome post... had my mirefolk group already made when I read this and was surprised to find that I was already in line with a lot of your observations... but this post allowed me to run some tweeks and changes like removal of x2 Pirahnid Tempest replaced with x2 Pirahnid. Wasnt running any undertow, the thing's upgrade changed to tidal wave, etc.

Overall I think you made my BG more nora efficient and versatile.

thanks and kudos. Likes have been given ;)

6. Nigromanta

Nigromanta The King of Potatoes

Hey guys since the changes to Water Front units, How are your Mirefolks BG looking nowadays?

7. Beruge

Beruge I need me some PIE!

Is mirefolk still viable? is there any updated decks?

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

tiny was playin them yesterday so yes, definetively playable. good sinergies, drown, all nice stuff.

9. Beruge

I saw he was playing them, it was very nice. But he is very skilled in general

MaruXV likes this.
  10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

they havent been nerfed since they were last in the meta.

11. Beruge

Thats good to know. Is there any adjustment you recommend doing to the OP?