I don't Usually Promote Things, But...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hekatian, May 22, 2014.

1. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

His response was pretty funny in the LoL Cypher that was running around youtube but other than that I have never enjoyed any of his stuff. Then again I have a bone dry sense of humor.

3. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

4. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

Skullferno likes this.
  5. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like you, Skull. You're a pretty wizzard guy, but as the older brother of an awesome kid with an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder, for the uninformed), I have to kindly ask you to stop using the word like that. People have taken to using it as an insult to replace '********' and 'gay', and it's starting to piss me off.

Skullferno likes this.
  6. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I respect you Mosh, and I can say you are a pretty wizard guy yourself, but I in no way meant the use of Autism or Autistic in a bad way. I meant it as a way of expression such as unique and very...out there. Being also effected by the disease (my wife's sister has 2 children who suffer through a level of Autism) I in no way meant disrespect. If you have listen to the album, you would find it funny and witty and even childish which in most cases are autistic people. I didn't mean stupid or dumb or ********, I meant charming and humorous.

Sorry if I offended you in anyway Mosh, my sincerest apologies to you and your family and all that suffer from the wretched disease that is known as Autism.

Grand General Mosh likes this.