I would like to thank baskitkase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Apr 10, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

for making a balanced map that I don't draw nearly enough.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

You are sarcastic right?

3. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

They need to either remove the map from rotation, reduce the chances of getting it (which seems to be every other game) or actually make the map balanced.

Loyaute likes this.
  4. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Maps where each side is a mirror image of the other are balance.

5. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Burn you must have alot of spare time now that you dont have to brown nose to SoE

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm still on the council, tough luck

7. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Council of a faction your OP at :D
    Happy days

8. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- But but the "secret" council?! ... This secret council is about as secret as a peewee football team photo

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I built the map based on how I like to play, mostly because I love to wreck peoples plans with font contesting. A lot of that is the Excavators fault, but I do just fine with Agent and Roughneck as well. Most maps have a linear succession of fonts, its either obvious you are going for that contest or you have to get by font A to get to font B), this one does not. It could be more balanced, no doubt, I didn't put much thought into it. It wasn't really much of a contest though, most of the submissions simply could not be done since it was a node/shrine change only. Those nodes could to be 1 space further away and the 2x2 hate needs to be addressed via actual mapspace manipulation.

Knowing what I know now, I'd actually have done it differently. But now that it's done, I really couldn't be more pleased. And if you know me, you'd know why. =)

10. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

To be fair, Gedden did say eventually they will do a map review.