Ideas for SPeaks' RELIC-COUNTER spells

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by RedScarlet, Mar 11, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgames.com/index.php?threads/sp-relic-counter.170/#post-9415 started by artrii

My main comparables are: Erode, Tornado, Demolish
    one for a 10N premium, another for a normally-deviated price, and another for 10N discount rate.

I. Call the Stone-Gorger! [45 Nora]
    (artwork: my profile picture, visuals: Goliath Fesh's Swallow Whole on a relic)
    Destroy target relic, and in the nearest 2x2 space, a Goliath Fesh with 6 AP is summoned. It dies at the beginning of your next turn.

Basically a free attack + destroy relic, for a 10Nora premium compared to Erode.

II. Stone Shower [40 Nora]
    AoE3: Relics in the affected area takes 20 Physical damage. If this spell destroys a relic, opposing champions within 2 spaces of the relic takes 8 physical damage and gets Lumbering for 2 turns.

*P.S: Grimlic's Eye will be immune to this spell. And any relics with 20++ HP will not be destroyed in one go.

III. Throw Friend [25 Nora]
    Destroy target relic. The nearest friendly small champion in 3 spaces is relocated to the space it occupies, and is Stunned 1.

*P.S: a relocation spell that can be used flexibly. You can throw your Hanging Slag and drop Cleansing Emerald for an instant Sacrifice. You can throw a summoned creature to destroy it. You can relocate your 1x1 tank to contest a font. But be sure to spend all his AP first.

However, the spell have a 10Nora discount to Erode due to: 1) You will need a champion to cast this spell, and 2) You will have him moving into opp's threat range