Ifem is alive and you have all been deceived

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willow, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

This is ifems brother and i chatting on fb

@Ifem21 is full of Bane Shift -_- it took me literally 5 mins to find out the truth.

His brother claims his page was probably hacked because hes never had a girlfriend named sabrina.

For someone that had 0 affiliation with poxnora "sabrina" spent a lot of time looking through threads....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    newsbuff likes this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

intrigue

mystery

death

lies

sex

romance

revenge

10/10 detective willow, well done

3. Willow

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :'D

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not like we were rushing to donate cash for his funeral.

But yeah, the internet

5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

This is intriguing. Either it's a big misunderstanding, or someone is doing some hardcore trolling. I don't see what Sabrina has to gain from this though. There's no motive that I can see.

Edit: also, its a little unfair to call us all gullible bastards, because we didnt have access to ifem's real name and facebook account like you did, so we couldn't have checked for ourselves.

6. Willow

he was gonna get a custom rune and a tourney in his honor

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

eh I guess, doesn't strike me as worth the hassle but that's probably just me

8. NevrGonaGivUup

Is that a problem though? It's not like a rune or tourney is going to do anything other than get his name out there.

9. NevrGonaGivUup

Also, it might be funny if he got his name on a FW rune. Something about coming back from the dead...

10. Willow

lmaoo and dont we all want our own runes??

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Pox community, the game and active players have just gone downhill this past year. The expansion thread has barely two pages of discussion. Hummm, I've seen this happen before, and it pains me to say this, but I feel the plug is about to be pulled on our beloved game.

12. Willow

someone has faked death on pox before?

13. Pedeguerra

No, thats my point.
    Quality of this game players and community has just gone downhill these past couple of years, to imagine someone would hack an account and fake someone's death... Ugh.
    Good job on you to have found this out, though.

Willow likes this.
  14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

the only thing about pox that never changes is doomsayers on the forums predicting "the end" every week, on every thread.

Cydna and Dagda like this.
  15. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I like how willow asks if he's dead in portuguese then is like "what's nem? no, no portuguese" lol

but seriously, this is some of the weirdest, most hilarious and elaborate trolling I've ever seen. It was such a heartfelt post from "sabrina"...nothing computes. Just so weird

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Willow likes this.
  16. Willow

haha! i wasnt sure how much english he knew so i translated just that to make sure he understood xD

17. Pedeguerra

Yeah, except that most of them (at least me) do it for the better of the game, as opposed to some narrow minded naive conformed A holes who keep saying "oh look everything is fine" when it isnt.
    But its all good I mean, the expansion will be a success, the forums have never been more active and when expansion hits Pox will have 100 players online! Uhuuu thats what I call staying alive!

18. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Wow I was like, sad for real. I'd had donated a lot of things tbh. Damn you humanity.

19. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

your stitched are still welcome

20. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

Just because the argument is so serious and this is internet the silence is often the best choice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.