Ilussions rules

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by exiledtyrant, Apr 12, 2014.

1. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Can't find them anywhere what are they I've completely forgotten.

2. only

only Active Member

• illiusions are destroyed, when you target them with single target abilities EXCEPT absorb illusion
    • illusions are destroyed, when they take ANY DMG
    • champions attacking illusions with basic attack do not get their attack chain increased (let's say 3-5), it remains (3-3)
    • stats modifiers can help you to indicate illusions (let's say if champion has surge: X, illusions won't be getting that stat bonus)
    • illusions are summons (non real champions) so they can't contest fonts, they have no spell presence and they can't trigger Energy Thief ability (fodder for AP)
    • illusions can still block for purposes of engagement
    • illusions can be used as fodder for Thorn Collection, Lightning Rod, Council: Spells ( for example, Pool of Dreams), Sword of Shadow and Surge: X purposes
    • you can't have twice as much as you would "want" illusions, while using Deception ability (the old one illusions will be replaced by new ones)

3. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Illusions DO work for knockback damage, and do NOT die the instant they take damage when they are acting as a backstop... so with a slam champ, place an illusion for the blocker, and you can hit twice and do the double damage.

Illusions do NOT die from loss of life (evil aura, unholy tomb), but they DO die from Loss of Life attacks (because the illusion was targeted by the attack).

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

An important thing to remember is that Illusions can drop relics. Just because an Illusion can't contest a font doesn't mean it can't contest it with a relic.

Also, Illusions count for abilities like Surge: Treefolk.

5. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Neat stuff thank you

6. Theoril

Theoril Member

Was wondering about these myself so this was perfect. Thanks guys