Im all for Avatars getting nerfed, but do it equally

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

The Sunderlands one still heals forever, has a high powered knockback and battle drum.

The Shatterd peaks on still has insane damage and defense and rebuke 8 damage per ap gained(insane).

The FS one is gen nora and makes water and has trail impending.

And the FW one still has insane damage output and defense for both himself and his allies.

UD Avatar still has a global sac ability from a unit that gens nora and heals the shrine to full even after all the price of victories on top of a high powered damage aura.

It having the highest damage is fine and suits the faction, but the cyclops shouldn't be able to achieve the same just for existing.

ST One still has majestic and Beast mode + momentum.

Mean while IS avatar has had enduring aura reduced to crap and KF avatar buff is 4 round cooldown.

Edited cause the FS one is no longer uncatchable, its now just annoying as heck to fight anyway.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Mmmmm, nope, ST will no longer have perma-Majestic after the change to rank 3s.

These changes aren't even through yet though, from what I can tell -- all the avas are still working on rank 6s.

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

does not have retreat anymore.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I cry.

5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

errytime.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

lol. the difference in quality between the FS and FW avatars vs the KF and IS ones is huge. Nerfing FW and FS because KF and IS got nerfed is just silly.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There appears to be some issues with it, yea, most abilities are 3 now but here and there I am seeing 6s randomly. I am investigating.