I'm back

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

sorry gents had to run to New York City for a short week. I will be back now and trying to help out the swamp. I saw they are trying to take our meta down a notch, to at which a degree I agree with. I won't let them shoebox any of our champs, but expect some major meta changing nerfs in the future.

Edit:
    The major instigators are:
    Poison elemetanl
    Boghopper Toad
    Salaman Rook
    Angel of Nourishment
    Foulest Mushroom
    Noraweave
    Moog

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

why do certain people have to play like little cookie cutter betches and run 2 of every champ? Really you should be forced to play highlander for one week so you can learn to not crutch on lame poossy spells like nora weave. Such a lamo spell why does a faction that gens 6 nora per turn as a bonus need another nora gen spell. WHY DO WE EVEN NEED NORA GEN!!!!???? WHY???? WHO CARES. I dont. Peace out.

Sealer0 likes this.
  3. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

May I know where I can find the thred that says that?

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

i don't like nora weave xD , psychic storm will save u nora by keepign youa live.

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Not sure if Rhetorical...

FS is the Mobility*, and Nora Facton. That's why you have Leap on everything, and several ways to access nora generation.

* Not to be confused with KF which is the Spd, and Range. FS gets it Mobility through Terrain alteration, and relocation effects.

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

leap is not on everything. Nora gen in this game is completely ridiculous. It should not exist. The most ethical nora gen in this game is nora shield. You pay for your nora gen in damage if your opponent decides to attack you. Nora weave is stupid. How is that even fair to your opponent? Second thought how is it even fair to play against a faction that has built in nora gen for a bonus? He just has to sit there and do nothing for four turns or you gen 10 nora a hit. No nerf that poosy garbage spell into the ground. Just remove it from the game. Seriously our faction gens 6 nora a turn. WTF. I think that is ridiculous in itself. I want a different faction bonus. I would rather have some bonus that has to do with getting some type of nora refund on spells since guys in our faction would rather have a bonus that has to do with spells.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Suggested the refund on spells before. Did not go over well.

8. Skullferno

This was discussed on a council post I created, and the majority of players, including soko called these runes out.

9. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

And not everything in KF is fast. Not all UD runes are worth attacking with. Not all IS runes are sturdy. Not really seeing why this would be a point to say that FS isn't about mobility.

Yes it should. Some of it should be toned back (and some likely increased, actually) but for the sake of variety of individual rune design, and for the sake of having different play-styles and such, Nora Gen should in fact be a thing.

But I expect we'll simply need to agree to disagree on that larger issue.

Noraweave is stupid though. I've never liked it. Albeit not for the "sin" of being Nora Gen in general, but rather because it's specific mechanics.

Poison Elemental and Toad are simply too efficient because of stats, and their base stats/cost should be adjusted accordingly. I don't think there's any particular problems with their abilities.

Rook is fine on stats/cost. Main issue is Pillage and Supercharged. Pillage should be nerfed in general, and I know Sok is looking at making it Torts only. I'm fine either way. Supercharged should be replaced by Attack Charged 2.

I still think Angel of Nourishment is fine, and that people having trouble with the Healing is less of an issue than it's made out to be on the forums. I think hitting up the efficiency of Elemental and Toad will make it less of an issue as well.

Foulest 'shroom should cost at least 40, or maybe 35 minus the Amp.

Noraweave should probably be reworked into something else entirely.

Moog/Garg is probably fine, actually, buff the other Titans. That said, if something must be done, get rid of Trail Water, it's not even on his card (technically, not among the first 8 abilities), and reduces the efficiency of Plant Regen, as well as making Pull/Drown less self-contained.

Also remove Mythical, and/or make Deck Limit 1 for Titans.

10. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I wonder why we have a constant hum of discontent about the "efficiency meta" centered around 50-70 point champs, yet any more expensive champs that are actually worth running end up getting nerfed. What is the target power level for more expensive champions?

Ohmin and Leadrz like this.
  11. Skullferno

Most of what you said Ohmin was mentioned in council by other players, and most will be taken care of in a fashionable manner, but Angel of Rest will most likely either get Transfer Life 2 taken away and TL1 in its place. If not that, then a rework where she is not a healer, but a super support champ. I am trying to get a "Cleanse" champ in FS, to as where they have abundance of cleanse such as *cough* cleansing aura *cough*

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Nourishment, Rest is KF :p

Are people really going to stop complaining if it goes from 14 health heals to 10 health heals AND brings AoN back down to 81 Nora? With Regen and Empathy she'll still self-heal more than TL takes. And with other options she's still got Intensify and FS Font bonus to cover the gap between Regen and 10 dmg per turn.

If Sok and the Council really think Transfer Life + Regen is that much of a problem (which I disagree with, but it's not my call) it should just be flat out replaced, not just going with a lesser version.

At which point I'd much prefer Cleanse, Cleansing Aura, or heck, Bubble (which would be interesting, albeit slightly redundant).

I think a complete rework is out of line though. But again, not my call. Just seems to me we have a lot of super-support champs as is though.

Skullferno likes this.
  13. Skullferno

That is my problem atm. People are complaining to quick fix it, but it wouldn't fix it at all, to which I pointed out I would rather her have other support abilities and her kit reworked entirely then just a quick fix. Sok agreed with me, but I haven't heard back anymore from him. He is a really busy man, but hey! He green lighted the Salaman project and that is the next FS race getting a massive rework

Spoiler alert: Snaptooths might be in for some positive changes in the future. Keep your hearts open and your hope alive my fellow swamp comrades.

14. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Some people play to win.

15. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Hang them! They are the enemies of fun!

16. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Winning brings me joy.

Sealer0 likes this.
  17. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!