Improving AI and outcropping? I think that's the word? Improve AI is right but no the second bit.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HannibalFee, Jul 28, 2014.

1. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

I know it's really early in a revamp, but why not try improving AI difficulty or single player systems to help new players learn to play? Also, I wondered if anyone could try posting this game in places to try and get support for it from new players, places like reddit, I don't really know. I had a crazy wish that a poxnora thing showed up in imgur and it looked cool enough for it... I think this game looks pretty cool for a free to play game that has a cool game design with how cards are played. I don't know about you, but card games like hearthstone always pissed me off more than pox because it doesn't atleast let me move my cool looking art characters around a board, and then **** them with two sexy red cap twins. sure I lose but I like the abuse!

TL/DR I love pox

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    Sunutsu likes this.
  2. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I only play single player so a smarter AI that can help teach me to learn would be very useful.

Morfeas likes this.
  3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I really think AI should be revamped altogether as one, aka they should take the time at some point to dedicate most resources to revamping it. Let's be honest we don't have that many brand new players as of now, so bandaging and/or implementing small fixes/upgrades isn't the right way to go now; ignore single player and focus on balance and other core issues. When its time comes though, go HAM on it.