Is there a new Meta?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sean5056, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

Did our champs even change that much? looks like a couple abilities here and there changed. Are there any huge differences? Or big buffs?

2. jsat

jsat The King of Potatoes

Stealth Buff to angel, dread was swapped on upgrade path so you can now run dread + supremacy for a whopping 5 virtual armor

3. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Well, dusk creeper lost dead eater so probably the best FW BG's are destroyed.. I don't know yet. I refuse to play witches

4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

incorrect by a long shot buddy

5. D4rkSteel

Angel hasn't been changed. She is like this for a while now.

6. D4rkSteel

Well at least my best BG's were DB and he was essential. Won like 80% of my games with it. Now I'm not sure which is my best BG. Could you help us out maybe?

7. jsat

jsat The King of Potatoes

You sure? I Checked weeks ago and didn't see that, I saw all 3 heals on dame upgrade. When did it change, is there a change log available

8. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

I would love to see a deck if anyone has anything put together. Unless the meta before the expansion is still viable. I had something like this before expansion
    dtggfd.JPG

9. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

My bg's are generally the same. The meta has not changed one bit. Creepers are still auto x2 in my bgs. The only difference in my ranked play meta bg is that dark familiars were competing for some slots... they didn't end up winning their way into those slots. So my meta bg has literally not changed at all.

I will be experimenting with other bgs that are for-fun. Example: cheap meat. No longer running risen mogas even though they might still be runnable. Also gonna be experimenting with my dusty old angel with dark familiars and see how they play out. But that's non-ranked.

10. D4rkSteel

Absolutely sure.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Goodstuff FW hasn't really changed. I think Creeper is a 1x now, not a 2x; @TeaScholar and I may disagree there. Still plays pretty much the same, at any rate. Shanks, Dooms, slap out Tomb, Fairy snipes, grind it out.

Sean5056 likes this.
  12. jigz2009

jigz2009 The King of Potatoes

how do you run Dusk creepers? with forage-fading or improve damage-fading light?

13. D4rkSteel

I run 1 with +range fading light and I run 1 with +DMG fading light.

Nite2kill likes this.