Jakei globe, as for the st community what are your thoughts on this ?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by super71, Jul 14, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

It creates a huge debuff for opposing units and a great buff for your own units, my only problem is it only lasting one turn.

2. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

I haven't actually used it, but the way it reads sounds terrible. Its ice between your troops and the globe, so not under them? (Says between). Also, its between your back line and the globe usually, so it has no effect on enemy troops unless you have interesting positioning on some frontline troops to drop it.

And then, after all that, whats the point when there's frostfall orb?

That being said, I could totally be missing the point of the relic.

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I guess it gives permanent domain procs but i fail to see it's use beyond that.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

If your jakei are far enough away you could cover the whole map, it's an interesting rune for 20 nora and one i'll probably look into using further. It's also 20 nora for 20 hp which is never bad.

5. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

Does it actually put ice under the effected Jakei? If so, that's something I guess but I still see frostfall orb as a better option for keepoing domain up.

Blizzard seems a better option for disrupting the enemy with ice/giving domain overall.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Yes, it's coded to form ice toward the Jakei on a square pattern.

I would find it way more flavourful and nice to play if it actually formed a path instead of an atrocious square pattern. But whatever, useless powerwise.

7. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Yeah i have to say it is one of the most horrible things to look at in game.

Goyo likes this.
  8. MouseSoul

MouseSoul New Member

I tried it out before, alot of the times, there is just straight lines of ice, towards your units, Frost Fall, and Ice Generator is much better this this, sadly :(