Just thinking about playing some games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Read that balantly broken maps are in rotation for 3 weeks for seemingly no reason. Dissapointed. Might check again in 10 days.

Mom's spaghetti

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

3 weeks > 10 days.
    /me confused.

3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

The new patch is in 10 days.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

3 weeks total, 10 days until fixed

Knees weak, arms are heavy

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Spend less times in the position of a dog.

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

miss u longtime

pls no vomit on his sweater already

JellyBerry, Qucas and BurnPyro like this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the map rotation is fine, SL isn't.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

If you aren't going to play because people are complaining about SOMETHING, then you will probably never play again.

Note: This is not a commentary on the quality nor validity of said complaints.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

he will when sl gets buffed. he is just scared to get destroyed running it atm because it's not top notch. the skeezick/dragon nerfs were overkill. Sand is coming together nicely, as well as sl mixed but neither seem to be top notch bgs yet. I am just going off of assumptions on sand though, someone may have created a powerful sand bg I don't know of.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I am going of the tons of hours I spend cursing on going second on those maps. Ill save myself the trouble, thanks.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

going 2nd in the last rotation was just as bad or worse. Idk what you're talking about. I think I prefer this rotation although the maps still need work, imo. Less cliff diving, lava, and first turn double deploy wins. For some reason they still left that horrible flying map in the rotation though, the one with a big chasm on each side.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Do this forum a favor and leave.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

last time i got banned the from the forum it was super dead and boring. If you have a problem, try the ignore feature. I had to put themacca on ignore and its like he vanished.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  14. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

step to my hood @mw24

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

alot of the new exos really frustrate me. hyaenid houngan, wtf is that thing supposed to do, its so weak. several others are just as bad. I wish I could see this type of stuff before it went live. These mistakes could have been easily avoided. facepalm*.

Oh well, at least I can get most of the exos cheap while they suck and there is no demand. Hopefully they will be fixed later. I got 2x of each besides warden and pureblood real cheap. I am not sure they know how to fix them properly though, I'm kinda worried about that. 0.0

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

that said can we at least acknowledge how dumb 93.641% of complaints made are?

17. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

why would you quote me and post something completely unrelated

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

because I do that alot.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Cause you're clueless

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Less clues make him better at finding clues than you since he has to work harder since there are less of them. Thanks for the compliment.

BurnPyro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.