Kain Taris (Kanen God or King)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by DeepClaws, Mar 25, 2014.

1. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

OK first let me explain you a little for you guys to understand my idea! :D

Kain Taris is the one all Kanens follow - Kiergana though she was following him but she got lost when she became a stitched. So my idea is to use 1 of this 2 split heros - also i was thinking for a new ability for this Kain Taris and Kiergana - like menalaus and grimlic of kthir (Opposing viewpoints)
    So the new ability is Kanen Reign (Kain Taris and Kiergana can't be on the same battlegroup they won't cooperate to fight along)

Kain Taris

"
    He is our real lider, our King, our Idol . . . Turn to Kain Taris and Turn away from Kiergana"

Art Work: (this is just an idea of how can it be - is not mine the rune artwork)
    [​IMG]

Nora Cost: 92
    Rarity: Exotic or Legendary
    Size: 2x2
    Race: Kanen
    Class: Demigod

Stats:

Dmg: 15
    Rng: 1-2
    Def: 2
    Spd: 7
    Health: 52

Ability:

Atack spear: This unit makes an atack with a spear at its range.
    Cast: Pack Savagery (cool down 8)
    Pack leader
    Split hero (optional)
    Kanen Reign (new ability)
    Violent
    Shielded
    Tough Rank 2
    Unique

Upgrades:
    Tough Rank 3
    Glorious Leap
    Surge Kanen
    Regal Presence

I Hope u guys like my idea :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. only

only Active Member

the thing is that you don't even need that new ability since you can't run 2x split hero eitherway. and your idea is split hero.

3. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Don't you think it's just a teensy bit over the top?

Edited because original post wasn't very nice.

4. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

ooh yes u need it because i saw some people using x2 split heros in 1 bg :O

5. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

yeah thats why i edited a new version of this guy and i think its better than the one before . . . it is just an idea after all ;)

6. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

As much as this champion makes sense flavorfully and such.

I would still stick to kiergana.

I'd be intrigued if they could give him the same treatment as Coragh, K'aeyun, Malandur, etc. The heroic legendary rune with a name but not deemed a hero. Give him mythical or unique. And call it amazing.

Kanen don't need a 3rd split hero. Lets make another Legendary counterpart that doesn't take up a hero spot. Would be an absolutely amazing concept that they would have to follow up with in tortuns, leoss, and stitched however I would be so excited if it were announced that this idea would go through.

But yea as far as a split hero goes I don't know about that. 2 options is enough lets not over-complicate it even more with a 3rd choice. This would be a fantastic new implementation for split faction lovers.

DeepClaws likes this.