Kayle's silly decks.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Etherielin, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

So yeah...basicly I'm working on my Archer and Wizard BGs. I've spent 4 years trying to get runes for them and this is what I've got so far:

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/c8wc2=coGcoxcfmCLcg8cf=cuncjbc8bcfxcw1c3Fc9lc8vs3qs5Ws4Ks7Ws2ts6BrUr25R3we31e1te29 That's my Wizard BG.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cqmcubco...vcddc8vs7Ls3qs5=s6Ps5Ws2ts6BR2BrUE31e2ue1Ne1t And that's the archer one. Still missing the Arrowsinger.

I was thinking about these decks and what I could change in them. Any thoughts?

Also: would you run Elven Mages with loyalty and magic acolyte or deflect and magic acolyte?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I would run Elven Mages with Loyalty & Deflect. There are more reliable sources of healing than Acolyte.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

In general, you are running not enough champions to my taste and your spell/relic/equip section could use some work, I would try to add more powerturns to both the bgs, including things like elven bard and horn of order is almostalways a good thing.
    In your wizard deck, you are running occuli slags but no catharsis bloom or combined effort, so it's not clear the purpose for them, if you need them for detection, I would go with seekers of the source on first place and lights of the circle after them, and I would cut1 slot of support to include 1 elven taskmaster, him will command some of your wizards and will provide nice support with drive, but most importantly, he will help you with the lack of melee with command charge.
    To make room I would cut one throne, the crown of petals and fairy dust, and I would include said elven taskmaster and reclaim to makeup for the champion control you lost.
    That's my advice without modifyin too much your bg, if you want to experiment more, you could run a wizard of the ways with relocate relic to move your towers around, or a full blown spell spam set with 2xTC and 2 nature's wrath.
    In your archer deck I would run double commander and garu den mothers instead of vashal ranger and guardian, again, cutting some support to include more champions. I would also replace a special prize with a burning oak seed to equip your prodigy.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Looking at the Wizard one, you're heavily heavily dependent on magic damage. If the opponent plays a magic eater/immune/resist champ, especially a melee one, you're gonna be in for a rough match. There are some pretty popular ones out there too, i.e. pit dragon from UD, queen anaru from KF. To some degree, this much magic damage is inevitable in KF. But you can mitigate it by include burning oak see/frostcall quiver as equips, replacing angel of restoration with avenging angel (gives you invig, another non-magic melee, and DF on a non-intesify champ--which never ever made sense to me as ability pairing), and adding another flamemage. You may also want to consider the new and improved apprentice mage...haven't used her yet, for 60 nora she looks like a beastly side font contestor.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Updated the Wizard deck.