Knockback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aghatoor, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

There's something i'd like to understand about knockbacking enemy champions:
    1)can i knockback a champs into a burrow or unaccessible terrain to kill/stuck it?
    2)if i knockback a champs within a diagonal direction, how can i know if it would be knockbacked along a horizontal or vertical line?
    3)are there any particular rules about knockbacking a 2x2 champ or knockbacking on a 2x2 champ?
    4)i knockback a champ with a headshrinker totem next to him: willit be shrunken?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/poxnora-game-rules-documents-update-2-1-and-1-2.16096/

Somewhere in this it explains the knockback rules.

1) Idk what a burrow is but if you knock a champ back into unaccessible terrain it'll take 5 damage for every space it was supposed to be knocked back.
    2) Check the link
    3) If you're trying to damage a 2x2 champ via knockback, you have to make sure you knock it back a certain way. It's sort of hard to explain but it might be explained in the link.
    3) yes

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

A burrow is a hole in the ground. In which case I think he means Chasm.

Yes you can kill it, so long as it's not a Chasm Walker, a Flying unit, or currently has 1 more ap at the time of the knockback. If it does have more than 1 ap, it will be reduced to 0, and they will take damage equal to the amount of spaces they would have been knocked back. If they have 0 ap they will die like normal. Think of it like using the excess ap to climb back up the chasm.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Interesting to see how someone else views it.

I always thought it was like if the champ had AP they were going to push back to prevent from falling in... but when there's no AP they have no energy left to fight back and fall in.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  5. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Thank you very much guys, so helpfull :) and sorry for my english xD