K'Thir Forest Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Senshu, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

Interesting how confusing this thread can be with an ignored forum member.

I'll be voting for Xirone. I've seen some of his ideas in the past and he seems to be very interested in balance.

Karmavore and DarkJello like this.
  2. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

3. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I saw no clear vote for you.. if you quote the post where you had one, let me know.

4. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

1-) I will vote for no one, i do not know you people, and i think this concil idea not a good one, owl need to do what they need to do, forum can be used for feedback, concil will only be another feedback not that good as this forum is.

2-) I liked to play pox BEFORE sony, that time when a rune was OP, they just got nerf, AFTER sony and just now, the game is broken, its so many runes to balance, that it is almost endless, the fix that we need now its global fix (like revise all nora cost for everything, based on old runes whem you upgrade your champ with 200 CP, not 2 of 4 buffs), not rune by rune (like catch a single thron collection and "fix" it, it cant be fixed whem all others new aoe do better).

3-) WTF with that change in thron collection? its the ONLY playable spell from KF, it is not op at all:
    -Thron Collection: 50 nora, aoe 3, 10 PHYSICAL damage, half on shirine and relics, to refund half of dmg. (3 targeds > 30 dmg > 1,17 nora per 1 damage).
    -Fire Storm: 60 nora, aoe3, 14 FIRE damage, CHARED 3. (3 targeds > 51 dmg > 1,17 nora per 1 damage).
    notes:
    -physical damge its most common damage, and have A LOT of reduction.
    -fire damage can get bonus, easily.
    -a single spell that does 51 dmg its A LOT better than 30 dmg.

Please, stop to see the game rune by rune, and look it by the entire overall.

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Thanks for updating nidd, been so busy today. Hardly had time for a re count.

*ill post more tomorrow, when I'm not so tired :(.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Before I go, as it stands the community serves as a good indicator as to what is wrong. With the Pdc coming forward it serves as nothing more than a peer review for what the owls have brought to the table. (largely taken in info, by you, the community.) we act as a second opinion and nothing more. We can all have our own perspectives on balance, but it seems as if the owls are in control. Which is good.

Zenity likes this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Oh I guess my vote doesn't matter :(

8. TheNidhogg

Row 9

9. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I meant the votes I casted, I voted on the first page for people and im not on your list! ;o

10. TheNidhogg

You put 4 people ... I thought you were just listing possible candidates, sorry. What should I put?

11. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I'll go for thenidhogg

13. jazbec

jazbec New Member

Xirone.

14. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Karmavore (although all 3 are good choices).

15. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I'll give all my votes to you!

I think TheNidHogg or Karmavore should be the voice of KF so I plan on declining if there is only one KFer let in. I would happily be a secondary addition for creative purposes, though.:)

GemmaXylia and Karmavore like this.
  16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'm pretty much in the same boat, I think all of us would be better than a singular.

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Well, then I'd advise that you all go make nominations in the other threads, if you haven't already. From my experience, even if you are a faction rep, you talk about everything from all factions - so you need to have a say in everyone who gets in, since they will all have an influence on KF.

18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I already made my votes in the other factions, pretty much as soon as this was brought forward.

19. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Xirone.

20. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

My vote goes to Prami.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.