LF Ferren bg Guide

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by NFix, Mar 18, 2014.

1. NFix

NFix Member

As title says :D

Need a bit help. im gonna give them a shot.

2. PharumM

PharumM Member

there isint much to guide you on :d be as fast as possible to contest and hold ferren can do that quite effectively
    get ancient implications on ferren master
    ferren master + ancient implication = 1 hit stun + he is thought ass bad ass :D nuff said
    chronomancer is very usefull
    remember that majestic is your frend i strongly recomend
    thundra whisper majestic 2 + ethernal very good for contesting not to mention 3 whishes and grand frost aura maby not the strongest of abilities but this extra push is quite a nice thing

and for the love of god dont let your ferren dancer get hit she is too cool for that :D

and if any1 have a real guide :d i would like to read that as well ^^^^^^^^

najiah likes this.
  3. NFix

NFix Member

i was mean for the bg. have a few ideas about it. but i had a break so i dont know so much about pox.

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Why Ancient Implication rather than Favor of the Queen? We are expecting him to be focused to death in 3 rounds?

5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Awestruck created by Majestic can't be cleansed and Ancient Implications also gives purified.

6. PharumM

PharumM Member

at 5 nora less :D if i am not mistaken

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

My concern is why 3 rounds of magestic, at 5 less nora with purification is plain better than permanent uncleanseable magestic (plus AoE2 awestruck)

8. PharumM

PharumM Member

there is high propobility that enemy player will curse debiliate wearied paralyse weaken or god know what else to that champion sooo purification is like saying Firk u i'll keep fighting
    not to mention that master have already freezing aura its like seeing waking ice mist of death.
    and 3 round of majestic + purifie > perma majestic if you are stunned and killed or just unable to take any action what good does it to u ?

Goyo likes this.
  9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Thank you for pointing it out :)

10. PharumM

PharumM Member

any other ferren player out there ? pls stand up pls stand up xD XD XD XD

I would be thrilled about some of the tactics
    Flag of unification how to use it properly ? any idea ?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014