List Of Runes that IS would fell comfortable about Updating (IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by jayscales1, Jan 21, 2015.

1. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

I dont post much but when I do I mean Business. Listed are a few runes that should recieve buffs feel free to post other Ideas from other factions

First agenda to address is speed,the slow champs will not stand,too many 5 speed/ 6 speed champs that obviously deserve to be faster

All post are simply to take into consideration it would put the faction at ease a bit more. And this is an opinion, Marks that have Exclamation points at the end I stand by and 100% believe in that suggestion
    if i missed any plz post here, Devs I know you will see this so talk to me

1st. ill start with the LEGENDARY:
    Angel of mercy: needs a nora decrease if dmg is gonna be that low. without healing like spirit singer or abilities similar plus shes given merciful so plz take into consideration!!!

Aspect of Divinity: isnt even runnable another nora decrease plz

Barbarian Exemplar: can she receive war chief stoneclan

Dwarven alchemist: needs ap cost on potions decreased to one

Magnus: Increase speed to 7 add commander paladin!!!

NCC: needs a speed buff to 6 attck increase to 10 and still needs a nora decrease of at least 6 nora points!!!

2nd the EXOTICS:
    Demolition team: needs nore decrease

Dwarven Hooligan: Keg toss should have ap cost reduced to 4!!!

Fist of Bastion: Ride down should def be on cooldown 3-4 and speed increase would help as well, I mean he is on a HORSE! !!!

Grintmaw Bouncer: long awaited nerf so was prepared, but could use strength of the body replacing attack since hes kind of commander of the grintmaws.

IS inquistior: we want to play her so bad so plz give her a speed buff to 7! and take away hunter ability altogether and add heart-strike! !!!

Silverclan Protector: wayyyyy too expensive can we get a ore reduction PLZ !!!

last but not least, Faultbreaker: can he receive race troll, rock defiance and pariah with a small nora reduction.

Now Ill address the rares:
    This list here is most important

Amethyst wing: Speed buff, On a Griffin that looks quicker than any elf i see!!!

Brubaker Brothers: Speed buff to 6 !!!!

Dwarven rough neck: Can you plz convert back to prevamp with 3-5 range and flash bomb

Emerald wing: just a little too expensive to be considered runnable

Exorcist: can it receive ethereal?? with conduit decrease to one

Grintmaw rockslinger: please give the speed buff back!!! 7 spd

Master Axeman: one of my personal favs. PLZ give race Paladin Back!!!!! we loved it!

Now almost to the end everyone stay with me
    Uncommon's I will only post top 3 and commons top 3

1st is Amber wing: new champ you just gave us is appreciated but way too expensive it could most def use a big nora decrease.!!! especially compared to the other champs

2nd Arch angel of Almara: PLZ GIVE BACK ATTCK CHARGE thanks in advance!!!

last for uncommons, Half Skeezick: If we could get an dwarven warcry as well of course should come with a nora increase

Commons:

Cerulean Wing: prevamp another personal fav, plz give back detection!!!

Marsh Troll: PLZ GIVE DETECTION!!!

Animated Armor: PLZ GO BACK PREVAMP, assault 6 speed, cleave nora increase

Thank you all feedback is great if any one disagrees feel free to respond, Devs plz take this list into consideration, any post with an Exclamation point I stand by it

Bring on the comments lol

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Nobody going to support a buff IS thread in the general forums, post it in my thread in the IS forums and il take a look at it and see what I can do for our next buff patch.

Woffleet, D4rkSteel and jayscales1 like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I would just like to note that when you post something like this after making threads about IS getting nerfed into the ground, you aren't likely to get much support.
    Especially when after the dust has settled, IS doesn't look to be that bad compared to the rest. I'd say it's a middle to top faction right now. You've got nothing to complain about. Sure, more buffs are always nice.

But maybe the guy with the Mansion and newest Lamborghini shouldn't ask to pax less taxes in the company of less fortunate people.

4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

From what Ive played with and what Ive played against id say IS will be low to mid tier, some people will find that distressing after enjoying a long spell at the top. Im excited about it since it will allow for future buffs , specifically to themes that really need it. Some people are just short sighted and want straight up power, no point even humouring these people with responses.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Let's agree on middle faction than, I haven't seen everything that much. I can definitely see some factions being top tier that aren't IS.

People get used to their toys and shift their idea of balance to their faction. They delude themselves into thinking they got better or others got worse to explain the rise in winrate or rank. Unfortunately, what comes up must come down.

6. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

buff leos!!!! also, let me add windfury, such a cool art for a rune and cant see him on the game :S

Dhamun and jayscales1 like this.
  7. jayscales1

thnx nico more Positive comments

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I tried to answer you abuot some of the changes you proposed.

9. jayscales1

what do you mean?

10. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Move this thread to IS board

jayscales1 likes this.
  11. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

That if you looked what i quoted in red i said something about your change proposal

12. jayscales1

dont see anything quated in red, and how do you move thread?

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

smh

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

His post is in the IS forums.

15. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

C wing getting detection and Roughneck getting flash bomb back are both changes that would be appreciated. Why? Because wings need a detection champ and roughneck is a copy of the wind fury.

This is the blandest IS has ever been. Whoever is in charge of making the changes to IS is doing a terrible job. Its like every theme is incredibly straight forward with no tricks allowed. Essential elements to themes were taken out in exchange for abilities that made no sense or aren't needed in theme. Your opponent knows what you are going to do at the same time you do. To much has been taken away at this point. Put some interesting mechanics back into the faction.

I played 5 or so games vs ST and I was getting pushed, relocated, herded, crushing charged, ect. all on champs with better stats and more specific rolls than anything I could put on the field. During all those games the IS FF bonus came into play once per game? While the ST player kept on rolling out plus 10 hp champs turn after turn. Not having the IS font bonus was an issue in each and every game.

IS is getting kicked in the junk excessively hard. I play other factions and most likely will go that route until something changes. Its just not a bit of fun to play straight forward bland champs, a bottom of the barrel faction bonus, completely predictable play and a weak font bonus.