Lonx

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by KingJad, Jul 5, 2014.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Will lonx ever be seeing a possible racial in the future I know its not something that's not particularly needed especially with all the balance problems this game is having but id be nice to see one

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would rather try and push for some defined champ to champ synergy.

Goyo likes this.
  3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

fair enough its just lonx are one of the main race groups in ST I figured if anything they should have one Id love to see more lonx champions none the less

4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

you could call these champs anything they have nothing to differ them from any other base champ

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

for the record, I'm not against racials, but is just that lonx bgs don't have a style/synergy so what would you add to them?

6. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

how about something like, Feline Freenzy (when there are at least 4 lonx in play this unit gets swarm snow cat).

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

OP

KingJad likes this.
  8. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

lonx are fine . their racial is having none :)
    they are filled with bulwarks , surge , REVEAL RACE , and other cool abilities :)
    they overnerfed chieftain, i think he should be reworked

9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

-1 buff legendaries, +1 play lonxs without chieftain and don't feel something is missing.

10. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Rends seems to be their unofficial Racial. So many lonx champs are looking the same. dmg between 10-12 (base), 6-7 speed, 1-2 range, same hp range etc.

all got like rend 1,2 and 3 for upgrades.... BORING:!