Make PoxNora great again, go premium

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Varthas, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Have a monthly fee for the premium league. Create a system where you roll the game between expansions for 3-6 months? at the time so we can have periods with vanilla Pox(wich was great) aswell as periods with the game as in the current state, and expansions in between.

The premiums get to play the league wich will be expansion related, if the league is from Rise of Serkan then runes up to that expansion is the ones used. The free to plays get to play custom games as the game is now with all expansions.

Have a premium ladder for the current ongoing league and have a free to play custom game ladder, wich resets with the premiums.

Make Limiteds runes for each factions that are related to the ongoing expansion but put the overall rune numbers relative fixed from here on. So you can make Limiteds great again aswell. So the next chance to get a limited from that expansion, would be when it comes back in the league loop.

attio26 likes this.
  2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

heh I would never pay for premium because owls has lost my consumer confidence.

while I have no issue paying for a premium service, they didn't even deliver on a solid client to sony nor did they continue to support the train wreck that did get released, I have no confidence they would properly delivery on anything in said premium service, even if the service was something as simple as being able to name your units, I suspect they'd somehow mess that up and i'd never see my money again.

a company is built on trust, owls lost there's =/