Mass Shard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Aug 29, 2015.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

[Update 4/2016]
    Version 1.9 released. Fixed bug with sacrificing CP'd (Leveled) runes when the option to not do that was selected. Also updated splash image link to go to www.poxpoints.com

Appears to still work.

Shard all your spare runes at once!

Unzip this file (includes .exe and a folder called Files), then run the executable: https://sodexo.box.com/s/16yh3bg96bknd4agb2yaooo7cmsub9hj

Capture.PNG

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Gnomes, IMAGIRL and Qucas like this.
  2. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

The files.zip won't unzip for me, either say it's empty or that it can't unzip it.

3. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I would love a feature like this on the main website. I shard far less than I'd like simply because of the inconvenience of doing so many.

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

worked for me. make sure to let it download all the way. it takes like 2 min on that site.

5. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

I was doing right click, save target as, didn't recognize that it was one of those premium/freemium site deals. Derp. Works fine. Thank you! Saves me a lot of time.

newsbuff likes this.
  6. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

Got it, wow this is really...interesting.

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Did this need re posting? I downloaded the link off these forums a week or two ago. There is a post still on here with the link. Sorry to ask but im just a highly suspicious and paranoid individual so i immediately get skeptical of things.

Edit: Here. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/mass-sharder.11712/

Dont really see the need for the download link to be reposted mulitple times, i am just being suspicious though, forgive me newsbuff.

8. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

Likewise which is why I tested with a dummy and change the passwords etc. I did not see this posted ever before though. I'm still a bit edgy but I feel ok since I can see the list as it goes and exotic runes or higher aren't even an option it seems.

9. Anima26

The poxbrothers mass sharder is legit as far as i can see, ive used it many times and never had my account compromised. Im just suspicious because its being re posted now with a different download link it seems. I find it suspicious because of the link but also because there are posts already on the forums with the download link. I am not enough of a pc tech guy to know how to test the download link myself.

10. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

dude, nobody wants to steal you poxnora runes. least of all me. lol
    i reupped it because i thought the download link didn't work anymore and someone recently was asking for it

11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

careful refreshing your runes checklist constantly while mass shard is doing its thing, you can invalidate the mass sharder's auth token and cause some sacrifices to fail.

12. Anima26

Sorry bro, i just dont trust people.

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It's fine. Half the forums have used it before an I've used it myself as well. (I'm also distrusting, if not more so. If I give something the thumbs up, you can rest assured no harm will come from it.)
    As for the repost, it was probably in reference to a comment I made to a returning member.
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/pox-nora-community-leaders.18295/

newsbuff and Anima26 like this.
  14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Version 1.9 now uploaded and bug fixed with sacrificing leveled runes. Link updated in OP.

15. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

still works.
    shard your last exp. runes

upload_2016-7-27_21-13-37.png

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

You promises the sacing to cp runes has stopped?

17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

test it on a rune first dont take my word for it. you can choose single runes to sac

OriginalG1 likes this.
  18. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You've been complaining all over the forums that you don't have enough runes. As @Willow said, I believe you're a scammer taking advantage of people's generosity.

Anima26 and Willow like this.
  20. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

No ony common shards Im not scammer. I Create photos for runes.This is not SCAMMER. Ok Im calm.