Mass Shard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Aug 29, 2015.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Do you have a question about the program or the message in your post?

2. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

Yes I dont use.. I hope write something.

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Taking a rare for an artwork REALLY can't be called scamming.To be honest, I felt like I was scamming him with just a rare for my new sig.

And @dugadu8 , @newsbuff created the Mass Sharder and I have used it many times(not recently though), so I completely trust that it works and is very safe if so is said. Your problem in the picture seems to be not having selected any runes to sacrifice.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Etherielin and newsbuff like this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The runes for art aren't what I'm referring to. That is actually a pretty cool trade. I remember signatures for exotics a long time ago.

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

While a rare for the artwork is a great trade, we was pretending he was new and that he had no runes when asking for donations (I believe).

6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Someone I've never seen in game is new to me. But man, I have a very laid back positioning regarding these things which is "I don't care, Pox needs players"(there's probably only one player I don't think should come to Pox anymore, and that's because the person has done some extreme stuff).

As long a he isn't truly scamming people I'm adept of "forgive and forget"; and I'm just going by your words here as I don't really know if he has done anything.