Mirefolk public deck

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Jib, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

2x Mirevixen
    2x Cecaelia
    2x Circadian Enchanteress
    2x Pirahnid
    Quagmarrian
    Pirahnid Warrior
    2x Circadian Templar
    2x Pirahnid Bloodfiend
    Frenzied Pirahnid
    Mirefolk Stalker
    Pirahnid Tempest

Flood
    Monsoon
    Slipwater
    Undertow
    2x Font Eruption
    Reverberating Blast
    Drown
    Banner
    Circadian Vault
    Flood Generator
    Emergency Kit
    Darkmasrh Helm

Can't comment on the quality of the deck but from what I've seen so far from the other public decks, the rare/exo ratio is off the charts.

2. only

only Active Member

the way you wrote it is kinda confusing. it's over the top or underwhelming?

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

There's a lot of exos compared to the other I saw. That doesn't say much about the power of the deck (I just spammed end turn didn't play with it) but it shows the public decks are not necessarily a bunch of commons thrown together.

That said I did the SP one just after and was kinda floored when I saw 2 legendary in it.

4. only

only Active Member

eitherway, good job. I'm going to check upgrades on all of them since I'm pretty sure some of first upgrades are fail (will probably need a swap).

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

It's always the first 2 upgrades. Works in some cases, hilariously bad in others.

6. only

only Active Member

so for my suggestions on this deck:

2nd Quagmirrian instead of Mire Stalker
    Tidemaster's Bandoleer instead of Darkmarsh Helm
    Poisonous Fumes instead of Circadian Vault
    Pirahnid Warrior instead of Flood

I believe that 18 champions will be fine with 2x Mirevixens and 2x Circadian Enchantress as not being the champions you want to deploy early. it will also minimize the bound of water.

going to write the order of upgrades (for first two).

Mirevixen heal / heal
    Circadian Enchanteress premonition / divert
    Pirahnid fury / ma
    Pirahnid Warrior BM + HP(?)
    Frenzied Pirahnid Lifesiphon / Zerk

7. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

are you trying to build a deck or is this among the presented starter BGs? If the latter then it was built with the idea of having only 2 exos in it (+ banner).

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

This is one of the public decks you unlock for 1k gold. I was mainly commenting about the exos because I thought this one had more than the others. Then I saw the Hyaenid deck and promptly forgot about it.

edit : oh and I just played a game with it. Not too bad but it was pretty much "cover the map in water and let Tempest do it's job". Healing 4hp with Mirevixen is kind of a kick in the nuts and the whole deck is not extremely beginner friendly (most of your damage comes from zerkers) but overall I felt like I had the tools required. And slipwater is nuts.

9. Creosoto

Creosoto The King of Potatoes

No more available decks?

10. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

There are a variety of public decks, at least two per faction. You can view all of the decks here

11. only

only Active Member

upgrade tweak for Stillwater deck
    • Electric Eel (Semi Aquatic should be first)
    • Mandrake (Fear second)
    • Mirevixen (heals first)
    • Tide Master (SPD should be first)

12. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

This deck is a pain to play with.
    - Too many pirahnids, all of them covering the SAME role.
    - The only way to PLAY the deck is covering the map with the flood generator. You can't fight for neutral fonts because you have almost nothing to spread water in the middle of the battle without spending trillions of nora.
    - The Helm is absolutely innecesary. Tidemaster's Bandoleer, for god's sake.

Basically, I would swap some pirahnids for Songmasters, they have Rover: High Tide to make the deck playable and more fun.

13. AmmonReros

You cant put any more exos in it. Only 2 exos were allowed in creating the BGs.

But yeah it is of course not optimized. But that is, as said, because of the limitations that all these free bgs have been built with. Excepting maybe the Hyaenid BG where they just didnt seem to care about it and threw like 5 LEGs in it.

14. Lauremoon

That's why I don't understand a crap about purchasable BGs. Why the Hyaenid BG has SO many LEGs and the Mirefolk are so lame?

15. AmmonReros

Mirefolk arent that lame.
    It was just a construction mistake mixed with a dev that didnt check for their own rules.

16. Lauremoon

Oh, I dind't mean to say that mirefolk are lame, they are all right and I love them. What I wanted to point is that the mirefolk BG is lame compared to other paid BGs.