Mischief not working correctly

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by chris0024, Sep 7, 2016.

1. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Whenever I steal ap i will sometimes get 1 ap on one imp or two or sometimes none will get it. For example, I can have 5 imps in range of mischief and only 2 will get the ap.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Is this because you did not realize Mischief gives AP to Imps within 5 spaces of the target, and not the champion with Mischief?

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. chris0024

I was . It was inconsistent.
    Like i said before, sometimes i would get the ap and other times i would not.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Ok, just making sure, since you said "in range of mischief" rather than "in range of the target."

That said, I can't reproduce this with the given information right now.

Some helper questions to help me narrow this down:
    • Were some of them possibly in range of Blockade or something?
    • Also, was it random in who would not get AP? Or was it the same ones every time?
    • Was there ever a time during the game where all Imps got AP as expected, or was it broken every use?
    • Can you name any other units that were on the board, in case they are causing a conflict?

5. chris0024

1. No blockade champ around
    2. As far as i can remember it was random. I'm not sure on this and it could have been a specific champ/s
    3. Not that i can remember and if there was it hardly ever happened
    4. Opponents champs: inkblight witch, Mysian Lamia, Bloodbinder Count, and a fourth i cant remember
    My champs: thunderclops, imp vixen, imp jester, imp deceiver, and needleclaw. They were on the board at different times with the order being...

first- thunderclops
    second needleclaw
    third- deceiver
    fourth jester
    fifth- vixen
    siixth- thunderclops again

6. chris0024

i'm testing again