Moving unto Impassable spots cause greens "make" maps but Don't "fix" them.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Press G, use the grid, never move onto an impassable spot unless your unit has flying or mountaineer.

It will cost you the game.

@DOG. Fix it. Like herp, de-derp, now bruh.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

These are in our system to be fixed (at least the ones I have verified).

3. Anotherblackman

No on maps like snarling tangle, and Shores of Malarija, you can move your units over the impassable spaces, but if it runs out of AP over those spaces its stuck for the rest of the game...

Also they can move over impassable spaces without flying... so herp-de-Firking derp positioning.

4. Sokolov

Wait, this is different than what I understood the problem was. Can you give me a screenshot or tell me which spaces exhibit this behavior? I am testing it right this minute and I am not seeing any ability to move units onto impassable spaces without flying on Snarling Tangle.

5. Anotherblackman

try shores and try the bushes in the Top or the bushes near the middle Aluir structures.

This also isn't the only map this happens on so you should scrub all the maps for this problem.

6. Sokolov

The stuff I have found with maps is spaces that aren't accessible that should be because of movement of bushes/fonts, etc.

I will look specifically at Shores right now, but I scoured Snarling and didn't find anything.

7. Sokolov

Shores:

I can't move into these spaces without Mountaineer:

upload_2015-9-30_15-46-35.png

These are also spaces that weren't changed, so I don't understand why they would be broken in any way related to the map changes.

8. Sokolov

Is it possible you are playing with something that gives Mountaineer temporarily and then the unit lost Mountaineer?

9. Anotherblackman

Bruh... I played leoss...
    Do any leoss have mountaineer...

Do leoss have any access to mountaineer...

I'll make a screenshot sooner than later but this affected to me 2x today, one the me moving into the space and getting stuck, and 2 someone ,moving over the bushes with crushing charge and leap 3 into my font.

And no I wasn't playing visage of Ironfist...

10. Sokolov

There's no way for me to know what you were running at the time. I am just trying to figure out what is happening. Work with me :)

11. Sokolov

Just tried to Leap and Crushing Charge into the bushes and was unable to do so:

upload_2015-9-30_16-13-0.png

Was this a ranked game? I want to make sure I am using the correct version of this map.

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!