@MovnTarget

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Jib, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

What are your 5 points for next patch? I feel like we should argue like babies over those.

Dagda likes this.
  2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I hadn't put anything together yet? I figured I'd make a post and let ppl post what they wanted to see in there so they could pretend to feel important while I ignore all the hard work they did with their suggestions. But I guess this works as a place to do that too.

stayflyazn, Dagda and Kampel like this.
  3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i feel like you should probably work on giving sunderpede reconstitute, only make it reconstitute 2

you know

the one where the healing is impossible to stop (decayed included)

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

K i'll make an easy one.

1) Put Sermon on something not called Pope Bighat
    2) Birdman magic attack SRS
    3) Snooplion is suck we want sniper back
    $)Locuss wtf?
    eleven) Skeez Alliance is dumb

Take that to Gedden, tell him it's from me. SL is back at freelo status.

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Seems like you are the right path, but the wonderpede would need some combat awareness, so as to make absolutely certain some dastardly individual couldn't just aoe or bomb them down.

Sirius likes this.
  6. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

1) Wyrmpriest - make him cost less nora, make rite/ritual not share cd and/or lower cd into 2. ( good start this patch )
    2) Draksar Archer - just make him more effective, look at barb archer or so.
    3) Draksar Lord - need something like warcry or commander draksar
    4) Fallen Draksar - Split rune
    5) Theme need Vitalize ( draksars )

other changes

Rip Demon Alpha - not worth 90 nora ( and i would love to see rip demon + rip demon alpha in same bg )
    Draksar Legionnaire - lack of violent 2 big nora cost
    Draksar Consulate not rly 81 nora material
    Draksar Hunter - make hunter sketz upgradeable so he can be more flexible

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    Razzoriel and putoconcarne like this.
  7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

1. Fix skeezick alliance costing same as +2 dmg straight up. Halve the price and make it work similar to CnC - needs 5 champs with race:skeezick, and only the guy with abillity gets the dmg bonus.
    2. Skeezick general. -8 nora. Not sure if anyone will run him anyway, but that's a good start.
    3. Skeezick warmage:
    - Remove blast from base, and tell the devs that 20 nora for this abillity is outrageous. ( 4 turn cd, reduced by defence, is on a 9 dmg champ).
    - Put magic bomb 1 on base (-12 nora in comparison to current cost). Remove regen options from first abillity tree.
    - First abillity tree: Instigate, Battlemaster 2, Battlemaster 3
    - 2nd abillity tree: Skeezick Alliance, Teleport 1, Teleport 2
    4. Skeezick herder - remove desert walker from base, give him that -12 nora refund. Also, halve the price of desert walker (from +12 to +6).
    5. Sandhunter - Remove sandfall from upgrade tree 2. Add Domain:sand, blind and distract.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

hear hear

9. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

My most excellent suggestions:

1. The Steelspine Bearcat is not, I feel, sufficiently bear enough nor cat enough at present. I propose adding Race: Garu and Race: Lonx.

2. Some Skeezick do not have Skeezick Alliance base. That is outrageous! All Skeezick MUST have Skeezick Alliance base along with the well justified cost increases they will incur.

3. Myx Snipelion has lion in his name and thus should be race beast.

4. The Myx Snipelion's range at present time feels a little too great. I suggest it get its range reduced some more. I feel the Snipelion would be more well balanced at a range of -1 to -2. (That's negative 1 to negative 2.)

5. The Birdman is throwing birds at people. Everyone knows birds make poor projectiles. The Birdman should get Inexperienced added base with no cost changes. It just makes sense. Also I feel that the Birdman's attack should be locked into being physical for ever with no way for it to every be changed in the future to anything other than physical.

6. The locust doesn't have locust swarm. This seems strange given the name of the ability and the name of the champ. In order to rectify this grievous oversight I recommend putting locust swarm base and into each and every upgrade slot for the locust. This way his flavor as a locust swarmer will be maintained no mater what.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    Dagda likes this.
  10. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Also, -2 nora on the abillity.

But what if he throws angry birds?

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

quoting so i can like this harder

12. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Completely disagree on Bearcat, that would be too strong.

13. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

Worse council member ever.

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

That confuses me.

Besides buffing an already OP spell, what does it accomplish?

I get Gunners. Guards don't really need it. Walker is a non-issue... you really want to run Knight that badly?

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

oh yeah you exist

you're tied with razzoo on my list now

16. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Worst list ever.

17. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

What spell u talking about ? edit: a ok call to war

and yes i was looking to boost footmans, knights and gunners spd, dune walker +1 spd welcome
    also
    accualy Cyclops wardrummer that have it is great unit imo, i would like more or less same in our ranks and it makes me wonder why an army like draksars dont have drummer yet ;)

anyway thats only my opinion

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  18. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Call to War

It works on Drummer because everything and it's mom has 5 spd in that deck. Draks, not so much.

Kampel likes this.
  19. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

We need a Draksar Drummer, a Heavy Metal Draksar Drummer. right after DB and Quickenning get chopped

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

tied for last bb