My favorite Diablo 1 cover (tristram). What you think?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by profhulk, Apr 12, 2021.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

L33Ch likes this.
  2. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think musicians are really cool ppl. My grandfather was actually a high rank in woodwind section of a fairly large symphony.

Musicians also tend to be the most insufferable ppl on the planet, because they are so detached with reality.

Can you imagine the amount of hours spent to learn how to do an instrument? Any other profession would make you much more money.

From my experience, they almost always come from uber rich families, and never have to work a day in their life for food on their table.

So in short, while I like this cover, I hope in the future musicians die off, and cover videos like this are replaced by deepfake, and ai generated music.

Trying to answer your question on what I think, I hope this helped.

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I appreciate your feedback. Thank you. Perhaps it might help to understand why musicians are so detached from reality. According to one of my favorite diagrams of spiritual consciousness it is supposed that music and art condense down from higher realms into the minds of bards and artists. Musicians are detached from this reality, because most of their time is spent in what is called the Astral plane or emotional plane which can be seen as E2 on the map. The E2 realm can be subdivided into different sub realms which can be in themselves different realities. In this plane of existence we call Earth there exist four methods for spiritual progression and accessing the higher realms: 1.) Physical Trauma, 2.) Meditation, 3.) Fasting, and 4.) Entheogens (i.e. Ayahuasca, Psilocybin, Chocolate, Marijuana, etc). I list these methods in order from least dangerous to most dangerous. I recommend meditation and fasting. Physical Trauma and Entheogens can sever your cord to this reality and trap you in hell dimensions. Be careful. Musicians and artists are born with savant like abilities to naturally tap into these higher realms without doing anything most of the time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    Bushido likes this.