Myx

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MovnTarget, Feb 8, 2015.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I know there are other threads on this, but I'm too lazy to look for them at all because I'm lazy and idgaf.

I was asked to post my Myxsex deck.

It could probably use a second Myx Mindwarp cause they are awesome, and I could probably do without the Birdman, but I like his versatility. Also lol slum market, but it's pretty much the only way the deal with those absurdly tanky IS champs that you regularly run into. Also 3 nora per pupae from the relic or the coordinator and/or matriarch whilst hardly impressive, it doesn't hurt.

Myx.jpg

https://poxbase.com/deck/Cllcj4Cg0cfGCaLClACaKclkCf1Ci1s6Ls8osas84s73s7usYrPr2qR2=r1Oe1l

HiveLord likes this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

One day Poxnora will be bug free.

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

isnt purgestaff overkill?
    merits of 2blord 1adamant vs the opposite?
    upgrades on dartwing duck?

4. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

It probably is overkill, but I just like having that second cleanse/dispell if I absolutely need it.

As far as the brudlords, I just love consuming them back to full health. Also nothing quite as fun as a post cocoon 9 speed 5 def 17 dmg broodlord killing everything with impunity. Also they tend to stall far better early game to allow the myx engine to get running.

Since the pupae change I've been running the darts with broodbond and evasive, it's hard to get enough brood bond out otherwise.

5. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

HAHA 2x DARTWING , SLUM MARKET AND AN EQUIP!

EAT IT @BurnPyro !!!!

Thx for giving me an incentive to run slum market, I actually like that rune.

6. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Dude. Dartwing is great! I've pretty much never regretted putting him out.