neat combo with circadian chrono-something and scimitar of the deep

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Compost, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

I just wanted to share something you all probability already know. circadian chrono-something has ripples, so her cd's get reduced when you deploy a champ. scimitar of the deep has a cd of one. so if you equip her with it with 8 ap, you can use it once, deploy a champ, and use it a second time, and deal 40+ melee damage with a ranged support champ in one turn.

bonus points if the champion deployed has morever folks resurgence.

also is circadian merchant worth running I'm bad and need help

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

It's too damn costly. I also though on ripples posibilities, and I couldn't find a worthy combo to exploit.

Also Nohkan Grandmaster also has this :)

3. Keku

Keku The King of Potatoes

Nice combo, though I don't find chronologist worth running, I took her out... Might give her another chance, considering that she doesn't reliably generate water I don't find her worth running. What upgrades do u use on her?

As to merchant, she doesn't really excell at anything, for cleansing mirefolk revival (forcemage) is superior and is much more versatile. If you are a fan of equips and can find use for aquatic armaments, then she may be worth a spot.

4. Compost

Shatter summons and heal champ on chrono, shes expensive but everything else is pretty cheap and I never seem to have nora issues with Forglar. Honestly she rarely gets deployed but is always useful when she does.

And yea I'll probably drop merchant for another enchantress, revival is really good and I already have 2 foremages. Is it just me or do all the armament abilities seem kinda weak?

5. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

But the Scimitar only gives a range 1 attack, so it is pretty situational since the Chronologist shouldn't really be engaged. Or is the Scimitar bugged and I never noticed?

6. Compost

Nah its 1 range, but thats the point. Like when someone engages her expecting her to be helpless.

Capitulator likes this.
  7. Keku

Double enchantress + double forcemage? isn't that a bit overkill on the cleanse department?

Mind sharing BG?

8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Chronologist is too expensive for everything she does mire folks have another champ that doe sit better.

9. Compost

10. Compost

Like what?

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Everything she does they have a better champ for it.

12. Keku

Hey so I'm not a pro but these are some suggestions/opinions, btw I tried chronologist and it won my a couple of games, found it quite useful.

- Undertow deserves to be run at 2.
    - Having both mirevixen and chronologist seems a bit redundant, would cut one of them.
    - Definately bump swamp thing to 2 when you get the chance.
    - Slipwater is pretty good for power turns. Wouldn't run more than 1.

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It's not really bad, it just requires more planning than the average player(me included) is used to. Her cost is a big drawback so you're almost compelled to use some very good combo to make her worth it. The thing with champions such as Chronologist is that they pay for both support abilities and the attack package(damage, range and a basic attack), but their AP doesn't really allow you to use both as effectively as other champions with single roles, making them not so amazing choices.

But again, she can be amazing with the right draws and enough nora. I know I used her a lot just for the double heals.

14. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Scimitar has always been a sleeper. Only reason it isn't run more often is because it's a tad expensive.

15. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I see what you did!

16. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I'm glad you caught it. Hehehe